Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A NEW Fan Base Arrives Saturday
It starts on Saturday.

The fan base of the Cincinnati Bengals is going to expand exponentially when the entire nation sees this team in action in The Jungle with the best fans in all of the NFL in attendance.

With the exception of the Thursday Night game against Jacksonville the Bengals have not had the singular focus of the nation this season.

On Saturday all that changes and, win or lose, the Bengals will entice a whole new generation of fans. This will be the beginning of the Bengals becoming one of the few teams in the NFL with national fanbases like Dallas, Pittsburgh, or New England. Soon you’re going to see kids wearing Joe Burrow or Ja’Marr Chase jerseys from Boston to Bakersfield.

This message board will soon gain new members as well.

Cincinnati is fun to watch. Fans love that. On offense and defense the Bengals feature playmakers at every level and on special teams Evan McPherson is a freak. One bomb from Burrow to Chase, one pounding run by Joe Mixon, one crushing sack by Trey Hendrickson, and maybe an interception from Chidobe Awuzie will be all it takes.

New fans will fall for this exciting young team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 09:22 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It starts on Saturday.

The fan base of the Cincinnati Bengals is going to expand exponentially when the entire nation sees this team in action in The Jungle with the best fans in all of the NFL in attendance.

With the exception of the Thursday Night game against Jacksonville the Bengals have not had the singular focus of the nation this season.  

On Saturday all that changes and, win or lose, the Bengals will entice a whole new generation of fans.  This will be the beginning of the Bengals becoming one of the few teams in the NFL with national fanbases like Dallas, Pittsburgh, or New England.  Soon you’re going to see kids wearing Joe Burrow or Ja’Marr Chase jerseys from Boston to Bakersfield.

This message board will soon gain new members as well.

Cincinnati is fun to watch.  Fans love that.  On offense and defense the Bengals feature playmakers at every level and on special teams Evan McPherson is a freak.  One bomb from Burrow to Chase, one pounding run by Joe Mixon, one crushing sack by Trey Hendrickson, and maybe an interception from Chidobe Awuzie will be all it takes.  

New fans will fall for this exciting young team.
So we are going to duplicate a new generation of fans like 10 years ago also.? Like in 2013 when I believe we had 3 prime time games .. who dey to that
Reply/Quote
I for one welcome any and all. If it means a singular GD playoff win I’ll personally shake everyone’s hand who wants to come along. Also, I’ll streak.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 09:47 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I for one welcome any and all. If it means a singular GD playoff win I’ll personally shake everyone’s hand who wants to come along. Also, I’ll streak.

Yes get that damn win, and go from there. They win Saturday and I will have zero anxiety the rest of the playoffs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 09:47 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I for one welcome any and all. If it means a singular GD playoff win I’ll personally shake everyone’s hand who wants to come along. Also, I’ll streak.

I need more games being broadcast out of Ohio. I am getting sick of driving, and scumming around the inter-webs.
Reply/Quote
if we win
Reply/Quote
More international fans on this board would be cool. I know we have a few from Canada, a few from England, one from France and one from Austria.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We have a lot of new fans in the state of Louisiana already. They love Burrow and Chase for that 2019 LSU season.
Reply/Quote
We were all new fans at one point. The more the merrier

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 10:55 PM)pally Wrote: We were all new fans at one point.  The more the merrier

That's how I look at it as well. If Burrow & Chase bring LSU fans to Bengals land or if winning brings bandwagon fans I'm good with it. It's fun to see people being excited about the team.
Reply/Quote
Should we put out something?  Maybe just a little something to nosh, no big whoop.

[Image: SNL_0808_Coffee_Talk_EST.png]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Is it wrong that I went ahead and bought tix to the Tennessee game in Nashville?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 11:01 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Is it wrong that I went ahead and bought tix to the Tennessee game in Nashville?

Just be careful to not get in a scuffle with the Nashville Kid.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 11:03 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Just be careful to not get in a scuffle with the Nashville Kid.

Lol…I will go wearing all orange be wearing my Stetson….look forward to a show down with the Nashville Kid at noon at the Stage Coach Saloon
Reply/Quote
I would be so happy to watch a blowout in our favor. Man would that feel good—especially after all these years of failure. To have a legit team and quarterback and legit superstar players is such a breath of fresh air.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 12:31 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I would be so happy to watch a blowout in our favor. Man would that feel good—especially after all these years of failure. To have a legit team and quarterback and legit superstar players is such a breath of fresh air.

The whole second half like a party like in the second Steelers game. Obviously not likely, but that would be fun.

Reply/Quote
Every 5 year old kid who kinda likes football doesn’t truly know what team to root for. 3 years ago the 5 year old all witnessed Pat Maholmes. That why u see so many young Chiefs fans. I was born a Bengals fan so I’ve rooted for them through thick and thin because my parents. However they didn’t care for NBA so I grew up loving Michael Jordan. Neutral fan Kids are gonna see Burrow and Chase and fall in love with them. I hope lol.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals now possess that quick strike knockout punch.When Burrow drops back to pass,fans on the other team may just hold their breath a little,knowing that it could go for a touchdown,or huge gain.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 09:53 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: if we win

when we win
Fixed it for ya
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote