Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Beginning
(02-08-2019, 11:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

So, Taylor is the devil? Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 09:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Gotta love the Kubrick movie reference. 

Next time, I recommend using Eyes Wide Shut instead.

Might not be as useful in terms of analogies, but the optics are far more appealing. Ninja

There might be more appropriate Kubrick if we end up sitting at a game in PBS in late December at 3-12.

[Image: the_shining_jack_nicholson.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2019, 09:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Gotta love the Kubrick movie reference. 

Next time, I recommend using Eyes Wide Shut instead.

Might not be as useful in terms of analogies, but the optics are far more appealing. Ninja

The term "A New Beginning" makes me think of that craptastic 5th Friday the 13th movie, more than anything.  Hopefully our new beginning is nothing like that pile o' crapola.

[Image: 71ANXDNCTML._SY445_.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2019, 03:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The term "A New Beginning" makes me think of that craptastic 5th Friday the 13th movie, more than anything.  Hopefully our new beginning is nothing like that pile o' crapola.

[Image: 71ANXDNCTML._SY445_.gif]

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be more like Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

[Image: Breakin%202%202.jpg]

Those dudes look scary.  Bengals scary!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2019, 02:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So, Taylor is the devil? Ninja

Well, there ARE a few around here that seem to view him as pure evil..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2019, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, there ARE a few around here that seem to view him as pure evil..

I have only seen constructive rhetoric, I have seen no one hope he fails or is the devil. I have seen some question his coaching credentials, results and rightly so question if he will get us over the hump. I have seen some anoint him the next Lombardi, but then in next sentence give him a couple of years.

All just great conversation in my opinion. Who knows how it turns out and who was right or wrong? Taylor is the newest toy for fans to play with in the forum.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote