Poll: Should Dalton shave his head?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Non Hypothetical Dalton Debate
Question 
I don't believe Dalton can grow facial hair so my request to Andy would be that he shaved his head.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:11 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: I don't believe Dalton can grow facial hair so my request to Andy would be that he shaved his head.

How about a Tiger stripe sort of Mohawk with dyed black stripes ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
:angry:
Reply/Quote
I shave my head so I am speaking with a certain amount of expertise.  He should only shave his head if he starts to lose his hair.  As God awful as his hair may be, he doesn't have a great shaped head.  His fair skin would also make it impossible for him to go outdoors without a hat from May- early October.  His scalp would be a blistery mess.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:48 AM)jason Wrote: His fair skin would also make it impossible for him to go outdoors without a hat from May- early October.  His scalp would be a blistery mess.

That's a fair point.  Well played.
Reply/Quote
I'm confused. Why would he shave his head? I mean, would it serve a purpose? Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Na. I'm a fan of the faux-hawk. I thought it was a big improvement. Shaving his head would make him look more like Kitna.

PS...Preseason can't start soon enough, once we start discussing the QB's hair style.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 10:22 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm confused.  Why would he shave his head?  I mean, would it serve a purpose?   Confused

It would make him look older and not like a HS kid.  
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 04:26 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: It would make him look older and not like a HS kid.  

And this would matter why?
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:48 AM)jason Wrote: I shave my head so I am speaking with a certain amount of expertise.  He should only shave his head if he starts to lose his hair.  As God awful as his hair may be, he doesn't have a great shaped head.  His fair skin would also make it impossible for him to go outdoors without a hat from May- early October.  His scalp would be a blistery mess.

Jason knows whats up.

I don't mind the faux mohawk myself. I cut my hair that style fairly often.

I wouldn't ever want to go bald unless as you say i am going bald. Confused
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:36 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: How about a Tiger stripe sort of Mohawk with dyed black stripes ?

Yea Baby give us some of that!  He needs to show a little more personality.  I think if he would be a little more forward in the huddle and with the media instead of always being politically correct, that more fans would get behind him.  He is not that bad of a QB and he can win game.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 10:22 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm confused.  Why would he shave his head?  I mean, would it serve a purpose?   Confused

I enjoy having my naughty bits rubbed by a well-oiled, shiny smooth head.

But I don't know if that would help him be a better QB.
Reply/Quote
I prefer the Fauxhawk to the highschool fro he rocked his first couple seasons.

Its the Flacco effect.
Get paid.... get styled.
Reply/Quote
Bald head with red eyebrows? Eeew no way
Reply/Quote
Can one of you techno-savy guys work your computer skills and give us an accurate illustration of what he'd look like with a shaved head? I don't feel good voting until we've fully vetted this thing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That would be sweet, and perhaps lose the eyebrows as well like the guy above suggested. Make him all Charlie Villenueva like.
Reply/Quote
“Has there ever been a red-headed quarterback in the NFL who’s really done well?” the coach asked. “It sounds idiotic, but is there any way that could be a factor? We’ve wondered.”
-Unnamed NFL Coach from a Peter King article about Andy Dalton

Well, your idea could make Andy turn a corner this year and leaving behind whats held him back all these years...his hair!
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 10:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Can one of you techno-savy guys work your computer skills and give us an accurate illustration of what he'd look like with a shaved head?   I don't feel good voting until we've fully vetted this thing.

[Image: AndyDalton.png]

Even better. 

[Image: Johnny-Manziel-Bald-Photoshop-620x620.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 01:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: AndyDalton.png]

Say it isn't so, we have Ron Howard now as our official QB! Well if we don't win any playoff games this year with him we know he'll certainly squeeze out a few great flicks to watch!!
Reply/Quote
LMFAO!!!
Reply/Quote