Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A TIME OUT!
I don't think I've heard it mentioned in a while. But I think as we enter this second week of the season, we should take a time out, and thank 'Holic and the boys for the excellent work at growing this community into the top notch NFL team related message board in the League.

Thanks guys. We might not ever get to the Superbowl, but you win the Lombardi anyway for giving us a place to be.
[Image: BLACK-SB-50.png]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Agree with everything except the part about "may not ever get to the Super Bowl". Thanks so much to Holic and the crew for this amazing site. I have called it "my escape" for many years. It is one of the only places I can go where i don't feel the stress of day to day life and I just enjoy reading and discussing about my Bengals.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Cheers and a hearty Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I’m your classic ghost/lurker member, have been since 2009 on the old Board. This place sure is fun to read!
Reply/Quote
Agreed. Thanks to those that run this board.
Reply/Quote
Certainly deserve kudos for giving us all a place to hang out.
Reply/Quote
This board is the best. I like to visit the opponent's boards during game week and they don't compare. The format is readable, the posters don't generally devolve threads to nothing but cursing or sexist jokes(?). The discussions are just that...discussions.

Thanks and great job to 'Holic and the gang...

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote