Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Tool Kept Posting On My Website......
Some tool from Toledo kept posting on my website a bunch of stupid things like "your sister's a slut" and saying I'm gay and "MAGA sucks" and I'm just wondering what kind of unemployed d bag has the time to do that and who would risk it? Furthermore, what kind of tool throws out grade school insults like that? I don't know if they realize that I can see where they're from or actually I could go far enough to find out exactly who it is.

It would be easy to find out who it is and I'm thinking they must not have a decent job and must not be very civilized because they wouldn't risk me pressing charges and costing them their job or having their community know that they're such a low-life.

I think they were just trying to get me to give up and stop being myself, which might be the funniest thing ever that a person thinks that they're that big of a hard ass that they can impact my life.

Only thing I was worried about was schools visiting my site before I could see the comments because I wasn't getting notified of them but I found a way to edit settings so I have to allow comments to be posted.

This just further goes to prove my point about this new generation: they have no respect and don't fear authority and just think they have free rein to say and do whatever they want with no consequences.

This is what happens when you don't let parents or teachers discipline their kids and kids grow up thinking they rule the world.

Sad.

Luckily it's no one from these boards because that would be even more sad.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 01:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Some tool from Toledo kept posting on my website a bunch of stupid things like "your sister's a slut" and saying I'm gay and "MAGA sucks" and I'm just wondering what kind of unemployed d bag has the time to do that and who would risk it? Furthermore, what kind of tool throws out grade school insults like that? I don't know if they realize that I can see where they're from or actually I could go far enough to find out exactly who it is.

It would be easy to find out who it is and I'm thinking they must not have a decent job and must not be very civilized because they wouldn't risk me pressing charges and costing them their job or having their community know that they're such a low-life.

I think they were just trying to get me to give up and stop being myself, which might be the funniest thing ever that a person thinks that they're that big of a hard ass that they can impact my life.

Only thing I was worried about was schools visiting my site before I could see the comments because I wasn't getting notified of them but I found a way to edit settings so I have to allow comments to be posted.

This just further goes to prove my point about this new generation: they have no respect and don't fear authority and just think they have free rein to say and do whatever they want with no consequences.

This is what happens when you don't let parents or teachers discipline their kids and kids grow up thinking they rule the world.

Sad.

But one of those is true. Not sure about the other two though. Ninja

Joking aside, you said it best. Some people just have way too much time on their hands. It goes hand-in-hand with the review bombing of movies and videogames that have been in the news recently. Don't think it has much to do with this generation. Every generation has it's share of asshats, the internet just gives them a megaphone. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 01:27 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: But one of those is true. Not sure about the other two though. Ninja

Joking aside, you said it best. Some people just have way too much time on their hands. It goes hand-in-hand with the review bombing of movies and videogames that have been in the news recently. Don't think it has much to do with this generation. Every generation has it's share of asshats, the internet just gives them a megaphone. 

Every generation has its share of asshats but it just seems more prevalent these days and the internet allows them to talk shit from their phones and computers with no threat of an ass whooping. 

Seriously, how miserable does a person have to be do this?

If they're laughing while they do it, they're a bigger tool than I think. If they're angry posting it, wow. Grade school bully with no friends.

Oh well. What are they going to do now that they don't have that lame outlet? Beat their kids or wife? I actually seriously doubt that they have a wife or kids, but who knows in today's world............. maybe they found someone that applauds them for being a keyboard/phone hard ass.
(06-28-2023, 01:27 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: But one of those is true. Not sure about the other two though. Ninja
Hmm

LMAO
Reply/Quote
I also think they just figured if they posted enough times I’d either stop posting certain things on here or I’d leave entirely…… I LOVE IT!
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 01:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Some tool from Toledo kept posting on my website a bunch of stupid things like "your sister's a slut" and saying I'm gay and "MAGA sucks" and I'm just wondering what kind of unemployed d bag has the time to do that and who would risk it? Furthermore, what kind of tool throws out grade school insults like that? I don't know if they realize that I can see where they're from or actually I could go far enough to find out exactly who it is.

Sad.

[Image: sorry.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 01:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Every generation has its share of asshats but it just seems more prevalent these days and the internet allows them to talk shit from their phones and computers with no threat of an ass whooping. 

Seriously, how miserable does a person have to be do this?

If they're laughing while they do it, they're a bigger tool than I think. If they're angry posting it, wow. Grade school bully with no friends.

Oh well. What are they going to do now that they don't have that lame outlet? Beat their kids or wife? I actually seriously doubt that they have a wife or kids, but who knows in today's world............. maybe they found someone that applauds them for being a keyboard/phone hard ass.
Hmm

LMAO

So, just out of curiosity, how many asses are you intending to put a whipping on?  Wink  (j/k, it takes a real lowlife to pick on someone in your position)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2023, 03:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, just out of curiosity, how many asses are you intending to put a whipping on?  Wink  (j/k, it takes a real lowlife to pick on someone in your position)

lol

You know what I mean. No respect for others, don’t act like decent human beings, no fear of consequences, etc……..

To try and damage the most important thing in my life because you think you’re a hard ass is definitely the lowest of low.

On a brighter note, I think it backfired and him coming to my site more often is helping my website be at the top of search engines because I’m getting more traffic than ever from places all over the country!
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2023, 05:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol

You know what I mean. No respect for others, don’t act like decent human beings, no fear of consequences, etc……..

To try and damage the most important thing in my life because you think you’re a hard ass is definitely the lowest of low.

On a brighter note, I think it backfired and him coming to my site more often is helping my website be at the top of search engines because I’m getting more traffic than ever from places all over the country!

What's your sisters number by the way? 

Ninja

Seriously, I hate keyboard warriors.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 08:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What's your sisters number by the way? 

Ninja

859-YOU-THIRSTY..................

Hilarious

Keyboard hard asses piss me off but also makes me wonder how doing that can make someone feel tough.

I guess I can't imagine having that miserable of a life Confused
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 08:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What's your sisters number by the way? 

Ninja

He's back at it with the same grade school insult about my sister in messages!

Hilarious

Too bad he can't post on my actual website and impact me in any way!

His posts never did much anyways because I'd delete them within seconds, but I love how salty he is!

I hope I'm on his mind as much as his posts make it clear that I am! Even if he'd try to say "oh you're not on my mind, you're just blah blah blah," hate is baggage, so I hope keeps hating me or thinking whatever because I love that I'm in his mind rent-free! And I'm a cripple that he thinks less of!

My wheelchair takes up a lot of space in his brain too!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote