Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A True Bengal Draft Mock Draft
I did this draft off the basis of BPA (can't draft for need, going for best value) and then mixed in trends of Bengals prior drafts.

Round 1 - Ja'Marr Chase - Got to sell season tickets.

Round 2 - Carlos Basham Jr. Edge Wake Forest - Sewell, Slater, Darrisaw, Vera-Tucker all go round 1. Letherwood, Jenkins, and Cosmi start off round 2. Basham falls and is BPA.

Round 3 - Jabril Cox - LB LSU - Slipped down a round further then expected. Ben Cleveland and Trey Smith were both gone.

Round 4 - Kendrick Green - G Illinois - Finally an OL player that fits in as BPA.

Round 5 - Cornell Powell - WR Clemson - We hit well on Higgins and Powell falling to round 5 is a great value.

Round 6 (a) - Sadarius Hutcherson - G South Carolina - And we address the OL again, with a BPA pick.

Round 6 (b) - Tony Polijan - TE Virginia - Feel like he should be gone at this point, hard to pass on adding him.

Round 7 - Mustafa Johnson - DI Colorado - And to close things out, a little help for the interior defensive line.

This is not my hope, nor something I want to see happen, but it does come across as the type of draft I expect from the Bengals.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote