Its been settled.
DeCastro>Zietler

Other past debates that have been settled:
Roethlisberger > palmer
Ward > Ochostinko
Brown> aj green

Debate in progress...
Shazier > burfict

When all said and done Shazier will emerge as the superior LB.
Mark my words.
Reply/Quote
"Joined: Dec 2015" Rolleyes
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
decastro is so good the Bengals passed on him twice. Zeitler is better in all phases of guard play.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 04:01 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "Joined: Dec 2015" Rolleyes

Ahh Ok.  I must be someone else, and that these debates have only taken place here.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 04:09 PM)Beaker Wrote: decastro is so good the Bengals passed on him twice. Zeitler is better in all phases of guard play.

The bengals get fooled once shame on them, the bengals get fooled twice shame on them again.

Thats a quite a crown you've placed on a player not even remotely considered for a first alternate spot.
Reply/Quote
I'm assuming your name is short for Vlad the impaler. So it's safe to say you like sticking things up other people's , and very likely your own butt. Shocked
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 04:30 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm assuming your name is short for Vlad the impaler. So it's safe to say you like sticking things up other people's , and very likely your own butt.  Shocked

I was thinking more along the lines of Vlad the Bloviator..  As he seems to just be full of hot air.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 04:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: Ahh Ok.  I must be someone else, and that these debates have only taken place here.

No reason to be all secretive anyway. This isn't the mothership. No one here will ban you for being a previous poster.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 04:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No reason to be all secretive anyway. This isn't the mothership. No one here will ban you for being a previous poster.
*in a forced surprised tone*

"What's the mothership?"

LOL
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 04:29 PM)Vlad Wrote: The bengals get fooled once shame on them, the bengals get fooled twice shame on them again.

Don't confuse the Bengals not falling for over-hyped as fooled.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 05:04 PM)Beaker Wrote: Don't confuse the Bengals not falling for over-hyped as fooled.

Over-hyped is Akili Smith, Peter Warrick, Big Dan Wilkerson, Ka jana Carter...yeah bengals never get fooled.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 06:09 PM)Vlad Wrote: Over-hyped is Akili Smith, Peter Warrick, Big Dan Wilkerson, Ka jana Carter...yeah bengals never get fooled.

Had to go all the way back to the 90s to dig that up....lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 01:13 AM)Beaker Wrote: Had to go all the way back to the 90s to dig that up....lol.

Your bengals are still garbage, the only thing thats changed is the decade.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 01:53 AM)Vlad Wrote: Your bengals are still garbage, the only thing thats changed is the decade.

Sounds like the Bengals success has you all salty. Calm down little man, its only a game.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 03:46 PM)Vlad Wrote: Its been settled.
DeCastro>Zietler

Other past debates that have been settled:
Roethlisberger > palmer
Ward > Ochostinko
Brown> aj green

Debate in progress...
Shazier > burfict

When all said and done Shazier will emerge as the superior LB.
Mark my words.
Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

You must have missed those games that Ben was hurt.  Antonio Brown has to give Ben 1/2 of his game check because he is garbage without him....

Shazier?  Get the **** outta here with that dumb shit.

coltsfan > you

When all is said and done he is a superior troll.
Mark my words.

Merry Xmas... clown.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote