Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Worthy Goal....Sweep The AFC North in 2015
Bengals are 4-0 in the AFC North....we can talk of Bengals trying to have best record in the AFC for home field advantage through play-offs as in 1981 and 1988....we can look ahead to a play-off win.....BUT, Steelers game is here and now....Steelers are lighting up scoreboards lately and don't want to be swept, which would make the sweep even sweeter and could knock Steelers out of wild card hopes and that also is sweet, as little Eric Cartman might say, Sweet ! 

GO BENGALS...BEAT STEELERS....we are going to play-offs either way, but Why Not beat the Steelers...Go For It  !!!!!

I like that Bengals coaches keep asking the players for more, dig down and give even more....That is how Vince Lombardi did it and I think the Super Bowl Trophy is named after him. ...GO 6-0 in the AFC North, and in play-offs Give Even More. Have that season that years from now the players can look back and say they were one of the few teams to go all the way because They Gave More and MOre each week.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 05:56 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals are 4-0 in the AFC North....we can talk of Bengals trying to have best record in the AFC for home field advantage through play-offs as in 1981 and 1988....we can look ahead to a play-off win.....BUT, Steelers game is here and now....Steelers are lighting up scoreboards lately and don't want to be swept, which would make the sweep even sweeter and could knock Steelers out of wild card hopes and that also is sweet, as little Eric Cartman might say, Sweet ! 

GO BENGALS...BEAT STEELERS....we are going to play-offs either way, but Why Not beat the Steelers...Go For It  !!!!!

I like that Bengals coaches keep asking the players for more, dig down and give even more....That is how Vince Lombardi did it and I think the Super Bowl Trophy is named after him. ...GO 6-0 in the AFC North, and in play-offs Give Even More. Have that season that years from now the players can look back and say they were one of the few teams to go all the way because They Gave More and MOre each week.  

Clapping
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I should hope we can sweep the north. The only good teams are us and the steelers.

Pitt has a nice offense but their defense is worse than ours. Our defense > their defense That will be the difference .
Reply/Quote
Sometimes these games are won by a late field goal...Could it be that NUGENT ends up the hero of the game....I hope so, he is better than the early season bashing he was getting. ...Of course if we win without such a late hero kick, even better. I hope we can do the Kneel Downs on them to run out the clock.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
While always a goal, this year that feat won't be as impressive as years passed.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:51 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: While always a goal, this year that feat won't be as impressive as years passed.

Why Not ???????....Explain yourself....Why would a sweep of the Steelers be not that much in your eyes ????
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Because the Ravens suck this year. It's basically asking them go 2-0. xD
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
i disagree if you sweep you division as the best team or the weakest team. it is always impressive. especially because of how balanced the nfl is parity and rivalry situations. 6-0 in is a huge step to making the play offs.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
If the Bengal lose to the steelers, two things are likely:

1. The Bengals will end up with the 3 seed.

2. The steelers will be in good position to get the 6th seed.

That means our playoff game would likely be against the steelers. So it's this simple, if you don't want to meet the steelers in the playoffs, knock them out now. A steelers loss today will make it very hard for them to make the playoffs...especially with them having to face denver next week. If they lose today, only a major stumble by some of the teams ahead of them would allow them to squeeze into the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:53 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Because the Ravens suck this year. It's basically asking them go 2-0. xD

Did these other teams not take credit for a sweep over the Bengals when we sucked or in rebuilding mode or had injuries.....and when we had injuries, didn't people say don't cry and whine because injuries are part of the game.....Well it's the same for these other teams......Sweeping the AFC North is a worthy goal, any time, any year. ....BEAT STEELERS TODAY....GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote