Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bullying fine?
(10-04-2017, 02:10 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It's probably an intelligent course of action to have lawyers consult the GADOE when crafting a public policy for public schools which could have legal ramifications when bullying occurs or when disciplining students for bullying instead of consulting a well known internet troll and habitual liar who pretends to be a former teacher who can't use "your" or "you're" in a sentence correctly, who can't remember when he started lying about when he married his Russian girlfriend, and practically pisses down his leg out of fear anytime I ask (BTW, I already know the answer.  Why do you think I keep asking and you keep refusing?), and who completely fabricated an entire story about his daughter being bullied?

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Obama-Shames-Voters?pid=440896#pid440896

That's is just pathetic story telling.  The child-like naivete of your logic that your daughter turned the tables on a group of bullies by calling their toys retards is so unbelievable I can only deduce you're not even a parent. Following your advice would have only made the bullying worse, not better.

My daughter's elementary school's policy is the kids should tell an adult if they are bullied or if they see another kid bullied.  One year my daughter told her mom a boy was picking on her at school.  My wife told the teacher.  The teacher shuffled the seating arrangement.  Problem solved and no one was punished. My daughter did stand up for herself by following the policy.  She learned the policy worked by following the rules and to trust in her parents and teachers to handle a situation like adults without resorting to pretend name calling in a figment of your imagination.  She handle the situation the same way an adult would handle a harrassment situation at work in a business setting.

As opposed to me as a teenager, my brother told me another student was picking on him so the next day I beat the shit out of the kid on the bus.  I was permantly banned from riding the bus and my mother had to drive me to and from school until I got my driver's license.  They didn't do anything to the kid picking on my brother.  So the only one that was punished in this case was my Mom.  I just laugh out loud at the suggestion your "daughter" stopped a group of kids from picking on her by calling their fidget spinners ******** and then other students joined in calling them ******** and disableds.  "Disableds"?  Seriously?  The kids used that word?  Gimme a ***** break, not your real name "Jerome." That entire story is a complete and total fabrication.

Now for the cherry on top of this shit sundae: 

the picture you posted of yourself is the same picture TommyC used at bengals.com.  So you're either lying you're not Tommy or your lying Tommy's picture is you.  Which is it?

So I'm not really interested in discussing this any further with a habitual liar who doesn't have any interest in real "discussion" and is only trying to get a rise out of people for his own amusement.

Understand?

Who is TommyC?

That is a photo of me, not sure who Tommy is or why he was using my photo.

The day you are done discussing things with me is the day my alerts finally get a break.
(10-04-2017, 12:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: False equivalency.

I'm sure that a shit ton of people who fall on both the left side and the right side of the political spectrum were bullied.  It's a pretty widespread issue.

I wasn't bullied very much in school.  For the most part, I did the bullying.  I'm not proud of it, but it's helped me realize that it's unacceptable.

This is precisely why I feel bullying is needed. It's a life lesson both sides need to learn. The line between bully and leader is thin. We need to foster them along but also letting them the ability to stand up for themselves or others.

Now that being said. The cyber bullying is a concern.
(10-04-2017, 05:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The line between bully and leader is thin.  

LOL, no.  Effective leaders don't bully, they influence in a proactive and productive manner.  Bullying is basically the absence of all the tools good leaders use to inspire loyalty and buy-in.
--------------------------------------------------------

(10-04-2017, 06:35 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LOL, no.  Effective leaders don't bully, they influence in a proactive and productive manner.  Bullying is basically the absence of all the tools good leaders use to inspire loyalty and buy-in.

Effective leaders and leaders are not always the same. Effective leaders have been shown how to handle groups, motivate and you learn those traits as a child by dealing with bullies.

Bullies are leaders who haven't figured it out yet how to lead positively.

If bullies are not leaders then how do they get others to follow them? Bullies certainly do not run around as single people. They have their own pack.
(10-04-2017, 05:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is precisely why I feel bullying is needed.   It's a life lesson both sides need to learn. The line between bully and leader is thin.  We need to foster them along but also letting them the ability to stand up for themselves or others.  

Now that being said.   The cyber bullying is a concern.

As someone who claims to be a fan of Simon Sinek and Jon Gordon, you should know better.
(10-04-2017, 06:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As someone who claims to be a fan of Simon Sinek and Jon Gordon, you should know better.

Then I should know how to recognize a future leader.
(10-04-2017, 06:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: ... and you learn those traits as a child by dealing with bullies.  

I guess that explains why "were you bullied?" is the first question in every job interview, and why Exec. Leadership training ISN'T a billion dollar industry.

Oddly enough, seems to me most people were taught as kids the way to deal with bullies was to punch them in the mouth.
--------------------------------------------------------

(10-04-2017, 05:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who is TommyC?  

That is a photo of me, not sure who Tommy is or why he was using my photo.    

The day you are done discussing things with me is the day my alerts finally get a break.

Here's the deal, Tommy.  When I saw your picture at bengals.com I was shocked by how much you look like a guy I knew in the 101st.  You could be his obese brother. So when I say that's TommyC's photo, I'm 100% certain that's the same picture.  Zero doubt.  I'd testify to that under oath in court.
(10-04-2017, 07:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then I should know how to recognize a future leader.

I haven't read the Energy Bus guy you claim to be a big fan of, but nothing Simon Sinek teaches remotely resembles anything you have suggested.  Nothing.  I can only deduce you haven't read anything by Simon Sinek.  Not a single military leadership course I ever attended taught any of the things you have suggested, either.
(10-04-2017, 07:18 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I guess that explains why "were you bullied?" is the first question in every job interview, and why Exec. Leadership training ISN'T a billion dollar industry.

Oddly enough, seems to me most people were taught as kids the way to deal with bullies was to punch them in the mouth.

First off we are talking about bullies and children. So adult bullies are not even being discussed. As far as children go..... being bullied is a great lesson all around, everyone learns a life lesson.

1. Bullied child learns to be resourceful and stand up for themselves or find someone to stand up for them.

2. Bystanders learn to jump in when someone needs help. Giving them compassion for fellow man.

3. The bully learns that if you act like a jerk and try and bulldoze people they will fight back and sometimes others will help them. They then tone down their behavior and become more inclusive.

These are all lessons children must learn and as we all know the lessons we experience are the ones we take closer to heart.

The bully could very well become a leader if they learn these life lessons and put them to work as adults.
(10-04-2017, 08:45 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I haven't read the Energy Bus guy you claim to be a big fan of, but nothing Simon Sinek teaches remotely resembles anything you have suggested.  Nothing.  I can only deduce you haven't read anything by Simon Sinek.  Not a single military leadership course I ever attended taught any of the things you have suggested, either.

You don't think it's possible for a child bully to turn themselves around into a leader?

Johnny Cupcake just posted that he was a bully and he straightened himself out to be compassionate towards others.
(10-04-2017, 09:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You don't think it's possible for a child bully to turn themselves around into a leader?

Johnny Cupcake just posted that he was a bully and he straightened himself out to be compassionate towards others.

I didn't write that, but in the fake story about your daughter you taught her to act like a bully, not a leader.

What I did write was I doubt you have read anything Simon Sinek has published because he doesn't promote anything like you suggest. He promotes pretty much 180 degrees opposite everything you claim.
(10-04-2017, 09:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: First off we are talking about bullies and children. So adult bullies are not even being discussed. As far as children go..... being bullied is a great lesson all around, everyone learns a life lesson.

1. Bullied child learns to be resourceful and stand up for themselves or find someone to stand up for them.

2. Bystanders learn to jump in when someone needs help. Giving them compassion for fellow man.

3. The bully learns that if you act like a jerk and try and bulldoze people they will fight back and sometimes others will help them. They then tone down their behavior and become more inclusive.

These are all lessons children must learn and as we all know the lessons we experience are the ones we take closer to heart.

The bully could very well become a leader if they learn these life lessons and put them to work as adults.

(10-04-2017, 06:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bullies are leaders

You know that thing you do? Directly contradicting yourself. You're doing it again.
(10-04-2017, 11:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You know that thing you do?  Directly contradicting yourself. You're doing it again.

Uh, no not really.

You conveniently selected only the beginning of his sentence. Cherry picking portions of statements in order to demonize someone not in line with leftist agenda is a tactic often used by media leftists.

Putting his two complete sentences together and no one would have an issue:

No one can argue that bullying has not resulted in positive outcomes for the victims.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=why+being+bullied+was+good+for+me&oq=why+being+bullied+was+good+for+me&gs_l=psy-ab.12...2729.29700.0.32615.33.33.0.0.0.0.149.4183.0j33.33.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.30.3816...0j0i131k1j0i22i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i160k1.0.geDb929lFyc

As well no one can argue that the opposite effect don't occur either...to the point of committing suicide or causing harm to others including murder.
(10-05-2017, 04:58 AM)Vlad Wrote: Uh, no not really.

You conveniently selected only the beginning of his sentence. Cherry picking portions of statements in order to demonize someone not in line with leftist agenda is a tactic often used by media leftists.

Putting his two complete sentences together and no one would have an issue:

If a bullies "are" leaders (present tense) as Lucie claimed then bullies can't "become" leaders (future tense) because they already are leaders.

I selected the smallest portion that illustrated my point so you wouldn't be distracted by superfluous words, but look what happened. When you put the two sentences together you get distracted by the extra words and fail to pay attention to the key elements which I specifically directed your attention towards. It's like your ADD kicked in mid sentence which is what I was hoping to avoid.
(10-05-2017, 04:58 AM)Vlad Wrote: You conveniently selected only the beginning of his sentence. Cherry picking portions of statements in order to demonize someone not in line with leftist agenda is a tactic often used by media leftists.

Again, I have to ask this. Is not teaching your kids to call other kids "retards" a left versus right thing?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-05-2017, 05:44 AM)Vlad Wrote: No one can argue that bullying has not resulted in positive outcomes for the victims.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=why+being+bullied+was+good+for+me&oq=why+being+bullied+was+good+for+me&gs_l=psy-ab.12...2729.29700.0.32615.33.33.0.0.0.0.149.4183.0j33.33.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.30.3816...0j0i131k1j0i22i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i160k1.0.geDb929lFyc

As well no one can argue that the opposite effect don't occur either...to the point of committing suicide or causing harm to others including murder.

If the argument is now "some people are bullied but learn from it while others are bullied and kill themselves" I'll side with not bullying at all.  Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-05-2017, 08:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Again, I have to ask this. Is not teaching your kids to call other kids "retards" a left versus right thing?

Teaching your kids not to call other kids retards is certainly not a left vs. right thing... no more than teaching them not to lie or steal is.
Why do you ask?
(10-04-2017, 08:40 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Here's the deal, Tommy.  When I saw your picture at bengals.com I was shocked by how much you look like a guy I knew in the 101st.  You could be his obese brother. So when I say that's TommyC's photo, I'm 100% certain that's the same picture.  Zero doubt.  I'd testify to that under oath in court.

No wonder you follow me around like a lost puppy.

You have lost the plot. You should try taking a break of me, it's clearly about to break you.