Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A certain conspiracy shot down
I'm not calling anyone out.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/06/29/science-says-nfl-schedule-makers-hate-the-bills-love-the-bengals/
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2015, 09:51 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm not calling anyone out.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/06/29/science-says-nfl-schedule-makers-hate-the-bills-love-the-bengals/

LOL
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
so the NFL loves the bengals, and they still cant win a playoff game?

how crappy are they?
Reply/Quote
Two division games in 4 days....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2015, 10:47 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Two division games in 4 days....

It's our own fault that the Browns aren't a gimmie game, division or not. Most teams with 40 wins in 4 years would consider a game against Josh McCown/Johnny Fartball and a squad that has done neither jack nor squat for decades a gift from the scheduling gods.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seems like a conspiracy led by a guy from the University of Buffalo as an excuse for why the Bills suck.

[Image: th?id=JN.kUXaf2diTjaHHchB4c%2fxLg&pid=15.1&P=0]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2015, 12:58 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Seems like a conspiracy led by a guy from the University of Buffalo as an excuse for why the Bills suck.

[Image: th?id=JN.kUXaf2diTjaHHchB4c%2fxLg&pid=15.1&P=0]

This was what I was thinking.
A tad suspicious.
:snark:
Reply/Quote
"Goodell paid for a fake investigation to cover the fact that he is a jealous hater who is mad that the Patriots Bengals have more Super Bowls than his team."

I took the Patriot fan template for excuse making and tried to fit it for the Bengals. I think it could use a bit more perfecting to smooth it out.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote