Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A change of pace ...
With all the threads of people calling other people out, I thought it would be good to start a new subject. 

Let's talk about how the NFL favors the Steelers through its schedule-making process!  Ninja

Tongue
Reply/Quote
I can see the smack forum being verrrrry slow during the offseason now since the best part about it apparently isn't allowed.

"Who do you people think you are creating threads that are doing exactly what this sub-forum was meant for?!! NOW GET BACK TO JUNGLE NOISE AND TALK ABOUT ANDY DALTON!" - Bengalsboard.net nazi mods
Reply/Quote
Mods are asleep......

Post sinks !

[Image: 5823_84ba.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2015, 01:46 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I can see the smack forum being verrrrry slow during the offseason now since the best part about it apparently isn't allowed.

"Who do you people think you are creating threads that are doing exactly what this sub-forum was meant for?!! NOW GET BACK TO JUNGLE NOISE AND TALK ABOUT ANDY DALTON!" - Bengalsboard.net nazi mods

You can talk trash in the threads but making threads calling out specific members has been against the CoC dating back to the last board

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 12:15 AM)Bryan Wrote: You can talk trash in the threads but making threads calling out specific members has been against the CoC dating back to the last board

This board isn't run by the Third Reich though.

They just did a quick copy of the CoC from the last board, but the rules are much more lenient on this new board since it isn't directly team run, which is/was awesome. They've been cracking down a little bit lately though, which is unfortunate to see.

I bet they try to invade Poland soon.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 08:31 AM)djs7685 Wrote: This board isn't run by the Third Reich though.

They just did a quick copy of the CoC from the last board, but the rules are much more lenient on this new board since it isn't directly team run, which is/was awesome. They've been cracking down a little bit lately though, which is unfortunate to see.

Danzig ist Deutsch !!
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 08:31 AM)djs7685 Wrote: This board isn't run by the Third Reich though.

[Image: Nazi.png]
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 10:23 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: [Image: Nazi.png]

So South Carolina just decided to stop making my eyes burn, and then you go and do this. Ninja

I will be accepting you apology, in advance, over in the other thread Wink
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 10:23 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: [Image: Nazi.png]

I'm offended. Now apologize. Again.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It was made in joke at djs third reich remark. Sheesh !!!!
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel it's time to bring back an old friend from message boards past.

[Image: 5414660_8716bf615a.jpg]

This shall now be my automatic response to any Sherman-like threads.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 05:52 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I feel it's time to bring back an old friend from message boards past.

[Image: 5414660_8716bf615a.jpg]

This shall now be my automatic response to any Sherman-like threads.

[Image: richard-sherman.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I just huffed some canned paint. And I'm really dizzy. At least it wasn't lacquer or was it?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote