Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A clash of Titans
Two forces of nature that have never met resistance will collide this Sunday; the un-moveable object versus the unstoppable force.
On the surface, this game is tailor made for the struggling Patriots (the unstoppable force). However the Bengals are playing for the potential number one pick and as only the Bungles (the unstoppable force) can do, will upset the Patriots, all but losing that overall pick.

I’ve already bet $5 on it lol.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
To me this really comes down to a battle of coaching so you know who will win. And I'd even say fairly big !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel like Belicheck will attack our weaknesses. We'll really get to see if the team improved.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 01:21 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: To me this really comes down to a battle of coaching so you know who will win. And I'd even say fairly big !

I don't know.. Billicheat won't have his video's to watch ahead of time. If I was Mikey boy I would give them faulty communication gear that cuts out after the 2 minute mark. Turnabout fair play no?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 02:07 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't know.. Billicheat won't have his video's to watch ahead of time. If I was Mikey boy I would give them faulty communication gear that cuts out after the 2 minute mark. Turnabout fair play no?

Our defense is really hard to figure out. Run the ball outside and misdirection and throw to the wide open guy over the middle on 3rd down.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 12:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Two forces of nature that have never met resistance will collide this Sunday; the un-moveable object versus the unstoppable force.
On the surface, this game is tailor made for the struggling Patriots (the unstoppable force). However the Bengals are playing for the potential number one pick and as only the Bungles (the unstoppable force) can do, will upset the Patriots, all but losing that overall pick.

Someone must be playing some Alterac Valley in WoW Classic this week, eh?  ThumbsUp
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 02:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like Belicheck will attack our weaknesses. We'll really get to see if the team improved.

I feel like the sun will set this afternoon.  But should rise again in the morning.
Reply/Quote
The Patriots offense is going to suddenly find its mojo, and the Bengals offense will remain the only team to not score more than two TDs because they will score zero TDs. Something will put them in position to score one FG.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 03:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Patriots offense is going to suddenly find its mojo, and the Bengals offense will remain the only team to not score more than two TDs because they will score zero TDs.  Something will put them in position to score one FG.

pats will win big,believe this.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 03:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Patriots offense is going to suddenly find its mojo, and the Bengals offense will remain the only team to not score more than two TDs because they will score zero TDs.  Something will put them in position to score one FG.

Bullock with 3 FGs. Book it.  Cool
Bengals lose 24-9
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 12:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I’ve already bet $5 on it lol.

I'll take all the action you are willing to give on that bet.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 02:07 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't know.. Billicheat won't have his video's to watch ahead of time. If I was Mikey boy I would give them faulty communication gear that cuts out after the 2 minute mark. Turnabout fair play no?

What? Like they can't just yell over top of the faithful 538 people in the stands?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 02:07 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't know.. Billicheat won't have his video's to watch ahead of time. If I was Mikey boy I would give them faulty communication gear that cuts out after the 2 minute mark. Turnabout fair play no?

What are you talking about?  That dude that they caught was just the decoy.  3 other spies, strategically placed in various parts of the stadium, even behind the bench, got the entire game from all angles..   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 09:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What are you talking about?  That dude that they caught was just the decoy.  3 other spies, strategically placed in various parts of the stadium, even behind the bench, got the entire game from all angles..   Ninja

Not to mention Zac Taylor himself and several players are involved in the conspiracy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
That would suck. I dont think Zac is playing for the #1 pick though. Seems like he wants to win out.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 12:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Two forces of nature that have never met resistance will collide this Sunday; the un-moveable object versus the unstoppable force.

You said two forces of nature then you made both teams the unstoppable force... Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
What will this board do when we find out that Taylor had his sights set on Jake Fromm or Herbert the entire time....
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 09:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What are you talking about?  That dude that they caught was just the decoy.  3 other spies, strategically placed in various parts of the stadium, even behind the bench, got the entire game from all angles..   Ninja

I saw Ryan Finley give his Ipad to a dude in a patriots beanie, in the parking lot in exchange for a $5 bill...... Ninja
Reply/Quote