Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A cool map showing the Bengals popularity
(11-15-2017, 06:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well however you do it, your system of picking teams seems flawed.

Like I said, I was the kid who rooted for the coyote over the roadrunner, so I'm ok with this.  There is more to discuss when things are humorously bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Only reason the Broncos have so many fans is there isn't many football teams around them. Closest is Kansas City and that is a hike, like 700 miles.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 06:18 PM)McC Wrote: With me, it was becoming a fan of what my dad was.  I was the only Bengal/Reds/Bearcats fan in upstate NY.

Me to, dad was a Reds/Buckeyes/Bengals fan so I followed along. I was a Reds fan though before the others. Grew up in Big Red Machine days, lived, ate, drank, slept BRM ! Just basically adopted the Bengals as a spin off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 06:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Like I said, I was the kid who rooted for the coyote over the roadrunner, so I'm ok with this.  There is more to discuss when things are humorously bad.

Same here.  Always wanted Tom to catch and pound the crap out of Jerry.

This board is a whole lot more interesting and entertaining when we're losing, that's for sure.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Hell ya.... Washoe County, Nevada .77%, represent!!!
Reply/Quote