Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of things
(10-27-2018, 03:49 PM)Synric Wrote: Burfict has looked lost at times in the new defense.

Everyone has looked lost. There are so many plays where DBs and LBs are not lined up and everyone is looking around with hands up or yelling. That’s not exclusive to Vontaze.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 08:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think the Bengals are going to have to get a couple upper tier LBers this off season. Draft one in the top rounds and go get a real top shelf FA. 

And , and sure both of those will happen..lol
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 12:32 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Everyone has looked lost. There are so many plays where DBs and LBs are not lined up and everyone is looking around with hands up or yelling. That’s not exclusive to Vontaze.

Now that you mention it, I recall when Maualuga wore the green dot and we had those types of issues, then they gave it to Burfict and it got better.

When Vigil got injured, they mentioned that he was the one wearing the communication helmet.  I'm sure that was done to have continuity before and after Burfict's suspension.  I wonder if giving it back to VB will fix it...
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 04:34 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: That says more negative about the state of our LB's than it does positive of Burfict.

True. 
Reply/Quote