Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few players I’d like to hear......
Your thoughts on. Do you like them? Positives....negatives. Where do you think they’re going to go in the up coming draft (what round), etc.

1. Khalid Kareem -DE Notre Dame
2. AJ Epenesa DE IOWA
3. Tristen Wirfs OL Iowa
4. Chase Claypool WR Notre Dame

I’ve heard all these guys could have 1st round grades on them. Any chance one of them falls to us in the 2nd?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Both ur Notre dame prospects will be there at 33
Reply/Quote
I think the 2 guys from Iowa will be gone by pick 15. I'm not really up to speed on the guys from ND?
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 12:06 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Your thoughts on.  Do you like them?  Positives....negatives.  Where do you think they’re going to go in the up coming draft (what round), etc.  

1. Khalid Kareem -DE Notre Dame
2. AJ Epenesa DE IOWA
3. Tristen Wirfs OL Iowa
4. Chase Claypool WR Notre Dame

I’ve heard all these guys could have 1st round grades on them.  Any chance one of them falls to us in the 2nd?

I agree with the 2 Notre Dame guys likely being there. The Browns fans I know think Wirfs will be their first rounder, even before their starter got a little to into Narcos Mexico. I could see the Iowa DE going from early teens to 20 but would be thrilled if he fell to us. 
Reply/Quote
Looks like Claypool just worked his way into the 1st round.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 12:47 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Looks like Claypool just worked his way into the 1st round.

He might have.

But that's a good thing, because it could mean some other really good receiver is bumped down to 2nd round if Claypool is not there.
This WR class is stacked.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote