Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A funny prediction on Bengals-Steelers MNF game by Fantasy Outsiders.
As much as I hated to find this hysterical, I really had no option.   Whatever

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkthrough/2020/walkthrough-bad-situations?utm_source=CCM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=eNews_Th&utm_content=Article&campaignid=178587&campaign_name=Fri+Enews+12.18.20&campaign_category=Newsletter&campaign_date=2020-12-18+19%3A15%3A00

17 Dec 2020, 09:15am by Mike Tanier

Steelers at Bengals, Monday, 8:15 p.m.

Gio Bernard fumbled on the second play from scrimmage in last week's Bengals loss to the Cowboys.

Gio Freakin' Bernard.

The Bengals roster is like a hoarder's attic. Nothing is ever thrown out. If you told me Pacman Jones also fumbled a punt return in Sunday's loss, I'd probably believe you.

Bernard is averaging 3.3 yards per rush in seven starts this season (that's SEVEN STARTS) after averaging 3.2 yards per rush last year. He remains a roughly replacement-level receiver out of the backfield. He has no business whatsoever taking up a roster spot on a rebuilding team.

The Steelers will win by three touchdowns on Monday night thanks to fumbles by Cedric Peerman and Brian Leonard, plus a blown block on T.J. Watt by Orson Charles.

Prediction: Steelers 34, Bengals 13

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2020, 04:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: As much as I hated to find this hysterical, I really had no option.   Whatever

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkthrough/2020/walkthrough-bad-situations?utm_source=CCM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=eNews_Th&utm_content=Article&campaignid=178587&campaign_name=Fri+Enews+12.18.20&campaign_category=Newsletter&campaign_date=2020-12-18+19%3A15%3A00

Gio Bernard fumbled on the second play from scrimmage in last week's Bengals loss to the Cowboys.

Gio Freakin' Bernard.

The Bengals roster is like a hoarder's attic. Nothing is ever thrown out. If you told me Pacman Jones also fumbled a punt return in Sunday's loss, I'd probably believe you.

Bernard is averaging 3.3 yards per rush in seven starts this season (that's SEVEN STARTS) after averaging 3.2 yards per rush last year. He remains a roughly replacement-level receiver out of the backfield. He has no business whatsoever taking up a roster spot on a rebuilding team.

The Steelers will win by three touchdowns on Monday night thanks to fumbles by Cedric Peerman and Brian Leonard, plus a blown block on T.J. Watt by Orson Charles.

Ouch.  But it is kind of funny.  Sometimes on here we go obscure and bring up a Jeff Query or something, but I can't believe Orson Charles got a mention.  He must also think our line is stellar for Bernard to do better than the 3.2 YPC.  
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2020, 04:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Prediction: Steelers 34, Bengals 13

13????  13????? 

I would love to bet on that one...Bengals aren't hitting double digits in this game and I dare to say 3 points tops?

If Finley starts I would say the Bengals will set a record in negative points Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2020, 04:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: As much as I hated to find this hysterical, I really had no option.   Whatever

Gio Freakin' Bernard.

The funny thing is some people on this board thinks Bernard would start on a lot of teams.

Some of our fanbase needs to watch other NFL games without Bengals to see what real NFL level football is.
Reply/Quote
Bold move to give us 13
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2020, 04:49 PM)GodFather Wrote: 13????  13????? 

I would love to bet on that one...Bengals aren't hitting double digits in this game and I dare to say 3 points tops?

If Finley starts I would say the Bengals will set a record in negative points Ninja

Exactly what I thought.  How the hell are the Bengals going to score 13 points?  The Steelers aren't cool enough to put in the 3rd stringers and let us score a few points out of pity....
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2020, 04:49 PM)GodFather Wrote: 13????  13????? 

Hopefully Finley doesnt start. Allen earned a little of my respect with his Kitna-esque style of play last week. He has good heart for footballz.

(12-18-2020, 06:59 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Exactly what I thought.  How the hell are the Bengals going to score 13 points?  The Steelers aren't cool enough to put in the 3rd stringers and let us score a few points out of pity....

TD and 2 FGs? Let's see, Finley and Fat Randy? Somehow, we score 3. Somehow FR hits the uprights and bounces 3 times inside the goalpost and falls in. ZT claims it a victory at home.

Steelers 41
B-scrubs 3

Reply/Quote
Pretty sure I saw a blurb on ESPN that ol Zac named Finley as the starter, that Allen is still hurting. Instead of a point spread, maybe they will be betting on how many fights break out in this one.
Reply/Quote