Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A good memory for you guys
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-yC8KBYBOKk

Bad memory for us but memorable game from a Decade ago already!
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 11:44 PM)packerbacker Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-yC8KBYBOKk

Definitely was one of those thriller games.  And a great reminder about good ole' Pick 6 Palmer!  
Reply/Quote
Ocho Cinco, SLim, Carson Palmer, heck yeah! Cosby did well that game, can't even remember a scratch about him.
Reply/Quote
Back when I thought Odom was a good signing Sad
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 12:14 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Back when I thought Odom was a good signing Sad

Everybody did those first few weeks LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 12:26 PM)treee Wrote: Everybody did those first few weeks LOL

^This.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 09:42 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Definitely was one of those thriller games.  And a great reminder about good ole' Pick 6 Palmer!  
You took the words out of my mouth, as soon as Woodson had the 2nd pick I screamedf@#!*n pick six Palmer 
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 12:26 PM)treee Wrote: Everybody did those first few weeks LOL

Didn't he get hurt?
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 09:42 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: And a great reminder about good ole' Pick 6 Palmer!  

But he also got those thriller drives that made him who he was. You always thought there was a chance of the offense driving down the field with Palmer at the helm.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 02:23 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Didn't he get hurt?

Ruptured achilles if I remember right.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 04:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Apparently a lot of fans here got no pleasure from that game at all. Instead they just said "I'll have to wait and see if we win a playoff game before I can enjoy this victory. Otherwise it is just meaningless."

Ahh, the fallacy of composition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 04:36 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Ahh, the fallacy of composition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not engage the Fred. He’s been awfully cynical lately, more so than usual. I don’t know what’s going on with him but... he just really REALLY has to nitpick and be right at the moment. Just let him troll himself out until he gets out of this funk.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 11:44 PM)packerbacker Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-yC8KBYBOKk

Excellent game. Excellent memories. So hard to believe the 2009 season was almost 10 years ago. What an amazing ride that was
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 06:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I didn't say "everyone".

I'd say it is fair to say "a lot" of people here have told me that regular season wins are meaningless.

This is a great game though.

Too bad regular season wins are all we could celebrate under Marvin Lewis.
Reply/Quote
Signing my Divorce papers such a great day. Never falling into that trap again.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 09:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Signing my Divorce papers such a great day. Never falling into that trap again.

Watch the woman traps my friend.
Reply/Quote
5.sacks in 1 game is a career or season for some DEs. Odom had a great swim move and deceptive quick 1st step.
Chad Johnson should be a HOF one.day.
I wish John Ross had his swagger.
Ocho was so good at studying CBers..doing his homework on them.he was a football junkie.
Chris Henry talent wise was as great as any Bengal WR past present
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 03:48 PM)GodFather Wrote: But he also got those thriller drives that made him who he was. You always thought there was a chance of the offense driving down the field with Palmer at the helm.

Good QBs tend to have a good # of INTs....   no risk, no gain.
Reply/Quote
We almost sent that game to Overtime somehow.
Reply/Quote
I’ve looked over every NFL message board and when it comes to real knowledge of the game, no one comes close to Bengals and Packers fans. It’s true.
Reply/Quote