I'm on TDN right now.

Delpit
Murray
Winfield
Epenesa and
Baun

are all there at #33.

Who would you take?

We could trade back and still get at least one of these guys.

Also, Kyle Dugger is ranked at #51.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 01:01 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I'm on TDN right now.

Delpit
Murray
Winfield
Epenesa and
Baun

are all there at #33.

Who would you take?

Murray or Baun
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Murray
Reply/Quote
If Murray ends up being there at 33, should we jump up and down or be asking why the hell did that happen?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Don't trade back.
Just take Murray and let him and Pratt handle.the LB duties.
All of the others are luxuries at positions that aren't as highly needed.
Reply/Quote
Sure would be great to get a true 3-4 End like Epenesa, I think I take him here and hope Baun falls cause of the
diluted pee sample or get one of the other plethora of good LB's in the mid rounds. Go WR though in the 3rd or
4th. Bound to be some good ones fall in this draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 01:01 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I'm on TDN right now.

Delpit
Murray
Winfield
Epenesa and
Baun

are all there at #33.

Who would you take?

What about OT or WR?
Reply/Quote
Ive been messing with TDN for about a month now and Epenesa has consistently been available in the 2nd round.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 07:02 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Ive been messing with TDN for about a month now and Epenesa has consistently been available in the 2nd round.

I find TDN to be pretty unrealistic but sure hope he falls to us.

TDN sure is a lot more secure than Fanspeak, they got hackers on there. They just tried to shut down my computer.

I would stay away from Fanspeak fellas...
Reply/Quote
Given the Bengals acquisitions in Free Agency, I'm going to say take Baun and forget about it. Previous to free agency, I would have been all over Epenesa, Delpit, or any of them, actually.

I just feel like Baun would be one of those "great fit" pieces, with what direction they are obviously taking the defense.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Was Isaiah Wilson there? He looks like a really good fit for us too
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 09:53 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Was Isaiah Wilson there? He looks like a really good fit for us too

Agreed, but it was only defensive guys who seemed to slip out of the 1st. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:53 PM)McC Wrote: If Murray ends up being there at 33, should we jump up and down or be asking why the hell did that happen?

I say trade back for that very reason.  When I heard that he was asked to do basically what Malik Jefferson did at Texas and he is "lost in coverage", I don't see Odell Thurman 2.0, I see a bigger and stronger Malik Jefferson.  

I don't want to be hearing for another 5 years how TEs and RBs out of the backfield destroy us.  

William Gay, who doesn't come without risk, has a higher rating against the pass than even Simmons.  And he would be available in the later rounds.  
Reply/Quote
There is only one right answer. AJ ESPENESA. Run, don’t walk to the podium.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I wanna say Epenesa, but only if you are going to cut or trade Dunlap, if not then Murray or Baun.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 04:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I wanna say Epenesa, but only if you are going to cut or trade Dunlap, if not then Murray or Baun.

Right. As good as he is, do we want to spend #33 on a guy who'd be rotational. DL line is not our most immediate need, though he might be fat out the BPA. Baun seems to be next on the list as BPA. He can rush the passer, play the run, and cover receivers. I don't se how we don't take him if he's there. That's if we go defense, of course. The WR talent that will be there and maybe the Oline talent would be hard to pass on. That's why I said this a great position to be in. At the same time, it's a hard position to be in. So many options. Hard to be wrong, but which would be best? 
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 03:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: There is only one right answer.  AJ ESPENESA.  Run, don’t walk to the podium.

Waste of a pick. Players with his athletic profile don't make it as edge rushers. So maybe you think he can move inside in nickel situations, but he hasnt shown he can do that. Plus, you'd have to sit someone else  to do so. 

You'd be using a high draft pick on a situational backup player.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:53 PM)McC Wrote: If Murray ends up being there at 33, should we jump up and down or be asking why the hell did that happen?

I don’t get the love on Murray at all. A guy with a 58 run defense grade and not asked to drop into coverage so a question make there in the big 12.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 08:41 PM)Mobster Wrote: Waste of a pick. Players with his athletic profile don't make it as edge rushers. So maybe you think he can move inside in nickel situations, but he hasnt shown he can do that. Plus, you'd have to sit someone else  to do so. 

You'd be using a high draft pick on a situational backup player.

Couple things. First of all that’s what they said about dk metcalf last year. Secondly, he absolutely has proven he could rush from inside.
Reply/Quote
It’s epenesa EASILY!
Reply/Quote