Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A kicker on the PS....
After reading about Williams having to take 6 tests before he was even allowed in the stadium, it makes sense why they have a kicker on PS. If Bullock gets injured during the week, we have 0 kickers for the next game! Maybe Tobin isn't a moron, like people have suggested on here... Cool
Reply/Quote
Our extra kicker is not on the PS. Seibert is taking up aspot on the active roster.

I don't understand it at all. Since a kicker does not have to learn the playbook you can literally sign one off the street the night before a game and he will be ready to start.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Our extra kicker is not on the PS. Seibert is taking up aspot on the active roster.

I don't understand it at all. Since a kicker does not have to learn the playbook you can literally sign one off the street the night before a game and he will be ready to start.

... you clearly didn't read what he wrote above (which is the legitimate reason as to why we have 2 on the roster).

With the PS rules this year, we can afford to do it the way we have. If there is no pandemic, no way in hell do we keep 2 Ks on the roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 01:16 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: ... you clearly didn't read what he wrote above (which is the legitimate reason as to why we have 2 on the roster).

With the PS rules this year, we can afford to do it the way we have. If there is no pandemic, no way in hell do we keep 2 Ks on the roster.

No, keeping 2 on the 53 is a major screw up. We SHOULD have had 2 on the PS from jump. Or signed a FA kicker to the PS when Bullock hurt hinself choking the SD game away. 

We claimed Seibert off waivers, instead, IIRC, which means he has to be on the roster, not the PS. 

I guess we can cut him when we get some guys on IR back (XSF, Daniels, Waynes). 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 01:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: No, keeping 2 on the 53 is a major screw up. We SHOULD have had 2 on the PS from jump. Or signed a FA kicker to the PS when Bullock hurt hinself choking the SD game away. 

We claimed Seibert off waivers, instead, IIRC, which means he has to be on the roster, not the PS. 

It doesn't matter, is the point; with the new PS rules, the roster is essentially 57 players and you can still only dress 45 on gameday.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 01:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: No, keeping 2 on the 53 is a major screw up. We SHOULD have had 2 on the PS from jump. Or signed a FA kicker to the PS when Bullock hurt hinself choking the SD game away. 

But if we place him on PS then anyone who loses a kicker can pluck him.

Let's be real: Who's losing out on the 53rd spot?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote