Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little Christmas Cheer for Us Committed Fans!!
Two areas to cheer up us committed fans, who have been here, at least, since MB has owned them, and refuse to bandwagon!

1.  Next week the Bengals have a chance to break a record since Brown has had control, and that is to go to Texas and win 2 and tie 1 'big stage' games in a single season!!

2.  For us Bengal fans, who refuse to abandon the team and weathered the 90s, it's really not all that bad.

Since Lewis came on board his two worst seasons, one 4-11-1 and the other 4-12, were followed up with seasons with winning records and playoff appearances!!

Is it just a one year dip?

They’re asking the same question in Carolina and Arizona. The two teams that met in the NFC Championship Game last year are a combined 10-16-1 this year.

“I think it’s just life in the NFL,” former Bengals quarterback Boomer Esiason told me this week.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Esiason-Calls-Bengals-Dip-Life-In-The-NFL/377f9c51-9c6e-4ebd-ad73-ab4baa8417e1

Since 2001 there has only been one team that has not had a .500 or below season record.

No surprise that it's the New England Patriots.
Reply/Quote
I just want AJ Green to get his record, then shut down the starters for the rest of the season and get some young'uns some PT.  To hell with this season, Mediocre Marv and Son of Paul too!

Bah!  Humbug! LMAO LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 03:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: I just want AJ Green to get his record, then shut down the starters for the rest of the season and get some young'uns some PT.  To hell with this season, Mediocre Marv and Son of Paul too!

Bah!  Humbug! LMAO LMAO

Come on Wyche!  You made it through the firing of Sam and the 90s!!!  Don't be a scrooge!!   Cool

I know, I know, it's just a phase you are going through.  Like a mid-life Bengal crisis????   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 03:21 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Come on Wyche!  You made it through the firing of Sam and the 90s!!!  Don't be a scrooge!!   Cool

I know, I know, it's just a phase you are going through.  Like a mid-life Bengal crisis????   Hilarious

Mikey's the scrooge here..... Shocked LMAO

Yes, yes, I survived the Christmas Eve Massacre, and on into the abyss.  I really do want to see them play some young guys from here on out and see what we have moving forward.  I'd really like to have seen WJIII, but they Bungaled that one too.... Mellow  Gotta get AJ that record though....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 03:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Mikey's the scrooge here..... Shocked LMAO

Yes, yes, I survived the Christmas Eve Massacre, and on into the abyss.  I really do want to see them play some young guys from here on out and see what we have moving forward.  I'd really like to have seen WJIII, but they Bungaled that one too.... Mellow  Gotta get AJ that record though....

In all seriousness, AJ's yards is first on my list as well.  That would tie him with Moss and then, barring injury, he could very well stand alone with that title next year.
Reply/Quote