Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Coaching props and rants!
Gristle

Stubbed toes

Male pattern baldness

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 12:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Gristle

Stubbed toes

Male pattern baldness

[Image: old96.jpg?w=420]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 06:25 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: wilted lettuce

car warranty phone calls

black ice

I've started enjoying those.  The other day, talked to a Lisa (doubtful) and gave wildly inaccurate info...  had a 2013 BMW M3 with 240K Miles and then started mentioning fake car troubles and other fun fake problems with the car I was having, things leaking, bit of blood, not as popular with the ladies in it as i used to be, etc.

I decided a bit ago that if I had time (aka wife/kids not around or needing me) then i'd keep scammers on the phone for fun, as that's time they aren't getting some sweet old lady who's giving retirement money away.
Reply/Quote
I would like to point out that Zac Taylor is at fault when it comes to his team's record. I'm certain if the team had the opposite record of 25-6-1 over his tenure that he'd be getting an ENORMOUS amount of credit. So it stands to reason, for people who have reason, that he has an ENORMOUS amount of fault for his actual record. Don't let all these fake things deflect from how dismal he's been.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2021, 11:06 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I would like to point out that Zac Taylor is at fault when it comes to his team's record. I'm certain if the team had the opposite record of 25-6-1 over his tenure that he'd be getting an ENORMOUS amount of credit. So it stands to reason, for people who have reason, that he has an ENOROUS amount of fault for his actual record. Don't let all these fake things deflect from how dismal he's been.

Sizzlean

'Fat free' anything

Crunchy peanut butter

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 03:16 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: I've started enjoying those.  The other day, talked to a Lisa (doubtful) and gave wildly inaccurate info...  had a 2013 BMW M3 with 240K Miles and then started mentioning fake car troubles and other fun fake problems with the car I was having, things leaking, bit of blood, not as popular with the ladies in it as i used to be, etc.

I decided a bit ago that if I had time (aka wife/kids not around or needing me) then i'd keep scammers on the phone for fun, as that's time they aren't getting some sweet old lady who's giving retirement money away.

You're earning your lil cubicle up in Glory my friend... One too much time on your hands phone call at a time.

I had one of them leave me a sternly worded voicemail about my "car warranty" just the other day.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I don’t post a lot, and am not a Zac fan at this point, but would not be surprised to see him turn it around. He has had some tough luck, and I have seen the team play hard in games which were beyond a chance at going anywhere past the regular season. I also think he would probably already be gone if this situation were with another organization, but I do admittedly - perhaps undeserved - have a glimmer of hope with Taylor. The ice is thin for me though.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 12:26 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: I don’t post a lot, and am not a Zac fan at this point, but would not be surprised to see him turn it around.   He has had some tough luck, and I have seen the team play hard in games which were beyond a chance at going anywhere past the regular season.   I also think he would probably already be gone if this situation were with another organization, but I do admittedly - perhaps undeserved - have a glimmer of hope with Taylor.    The ice is thin for me though.

Thin ice
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 12:26 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: I don’t post a lot, and am not a Zac fan at this point, but would not be surprised to see him turn it around. He has had some tough luck, and I have seen the team play hard in games which were beyond a chance at going anywhere past the regular season. I also think he would probably already be gone if this situation were with another organization, but I do admittedly - perhaps undeserved - have a glimmer of hope with Taylor. The ice is thin for me though.

Ofc he would. Literally no other team would retain a HC that went 6-25-1.

Reply/Quote
It's definitely Zacs fault that crystal balls can't actually foretell the future. Hell, for that matter it's his fault they can actually break when dropped. AND  IT'S HIS FAULT CAT SH*T SMELLS AS BAD AS IT DOES AND THAT DOGS LIKE EATING IT.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 11:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: AND  IT'S HIS FAULT CAT SH*T SMELLS AS BAD AS IT DOES AND THAT DOGS LIKE EATING IT.. 

^This right here.

Reply/Quote
Jared from Subway

Fake Subway tuna

Subway
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Here at the end of February 2021, the Bengals' record over the past years is 100% Taylor's fault.

Reply/Quote
Diet Rite

BTS

People using the word literally when they mean figuratively.

Texting in a movie theatre.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
static cling

dandruff

Russell Brand
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 02:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ofc he would. Literally no other team would retain a HC that went 6-25-1.

how many years did hue get in cleveland?
Reply/Quote
Hart's 3 year contract is Zac's fault!

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2021, 05:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: how many years did hue get in cleveland?

He had an 8-8 season under his belt with Oakland, so after 2 years as a HC he was 9-23.

(Don't get me wrong, Hue is a terrible HC, but holy crap. I forgot that he did that with Jason Campbell, retired Carson Palmer, Cody Kessler, Josh McCown, and RG3. Brutal. Just brutal.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Zac is only bad on days that end in Y.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Leaking the new uniforms on Ebay.

It is his fault if the new uniforms suck.
Reply/Quote