Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why would anyone fear retribution from Trump is justice system is fair?
(06-11-2024, 09:39 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Jesus H Christ he did say it.
Now I wonder who said freedom and democracy is under attack and democracy is under "unprecedented assault"

Pure Political talk. If you believe either side, then i feel sorry for you

EDIT: Funny you believe him there, but everything else he says is "lies".. It's almost as if you have selective tendencies...

When anyone says Trump lies they share information that shows what he said was a lie or wrong about specific things.

When someone says he said something directly...and you deny it...and they provide proof you move the goal posts and say he can't be both a liar and wrong and say the things he really said.

It's almost like you have selective tendencies.  Mellow

You are all in on a guy who gives a speech that includes a fake story about boats batteries and sharks and who says he doesn't care about the people unless they vote for him.

Yeah...he said that too.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/10/trump-rally-las-vegas-nevada-heat/74044158007/

[Image: chrome-screenshot-Jun-11-2024-8-55-35-AM-EDT.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 09:39 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Jesus H Christ he did say it.
Now I wonder who said freedom and democracy is under attack and democracy is under "unprecedented assault"

EDIT: Funny you believe him there, but everything else he says is "lies".. It's almost as if you have selective tendencies...

It's not about any of that though. It was about you falsely accusing pally of spreading misinformation, claiming with authority that Trump "didn't actually say it". This was an error on your part and it's fair game to point that out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 09:58 AM)hollodero Wrote: It's not about any of that though. It was about you falsely accusing pally of spreading misinformation, claiming with aothority that trump "didn't actually say it". This was an error on your part and it's fair game to point that out.

Sure, but it's still political BS, and you know it. 
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 10:04 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Sure, but it's still political BS, and you know it. 

I did not claim otherwise. I don't expect you to agree with pally's or my interpretation. I would expect you to step away from your accusation of spreading misinformation though, which you kinda did by saying "Sure". That's all.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2024, 08:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Crazy what you guys are just ignoring and writing off. 

This easily applies to the left as well. But yes, it is fearmongering.
Reply/Quote

Liars often make credible threats. I envy people who never had to learn how to deal with these people the hard way. 
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 10:46 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Liars often make credible threats. I envy people who never had to learn how to deal with these people the hard way. 

Really? In my experience, Liars rarely follow thru on said threats. 
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 10:04 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Sure, but it's still political BS, and you know it. 

So where does his political BS stop and his political realtity begin?

You want to elect a man where every single solitary word coming out of his mouth has to be discussed to dtermine whether he is flat out lying, using hyperbole, sending messages to supporters, or making a promise?  What we do know is that nothing he says is the unvarnshed truth.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 11:56 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Really? In my experience, Liars rarely follow thru on said threats. 

Tell that to Trump  dude knows a bunch of lying DAs who are making good on em. 
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 08:39 AM)pally Wrote: Make up your minds...when we say he lies you all say he always tells the truth and does what he says he is going to do.  When we point out he didn't do something, you claim it was just hyperbole.

The man is a professional con artist. He knows how to attract guliable people with his words.

Why isn't he trusted?

-We've seen the way he has run his business 
-We have paid atttention of his words and actions for the last 9 years
-We see the people he surrounds himself with
-We listen to the words of the people he surrounds himself with
-We listen to what the people who have served with him say about him

What is "your minds?"

When have I ever said he always tells the truth? Heck, let me know when I have even said he is a great candidate for President!

I have always said he is PT Barnum, everything is the best and biggest, some would say the perfect X, Y, or Z in history.

Maybe DJT should have a trigger warning in front of any statement he makes?

idk
Reply/Quote
It gets funnier each day. AOC claims Trump may lock her up. Again, if we have justice department that is fair and impartial how it is possible?

Rachel Conspiracy Theorist and Huge Trump collusion pusher says she fears she fears being locked in Guantanamo Bay. How, if fair justice system?

Are these women afraid they will be persecuted unfairly? Why, unless it is not happening now to Trump and his associates?

As for lies, lie for Pally to falsely claim Trump lies every sentence he speaks. Biden is a liar, but I would never say he lies every word spoken. Such Pally drama in this forum.  Hilarious
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 07:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It gets funnier each day. AOC claims Trump may lock her up. Again, if we have justice department that is fair and impartial how it is possible?

Rachel Conspiracy Theorist and Huge Trump collusion pusher says she fears she fears being locked in Guantanamo Bay. How, if fair justice system?

Are these women afraid they will be persecuted unfairly? Why, unless it is not happening now to Trump and his associates?

As for lies, lie for Pally to falsely claim Trump lies every sentence he speaks. Biden is a liar, but I would never say he lies every word spoken. Such Pally drama in this Hilariousforum.  

This is an interesting perspective I had not thought of until now. Are these people making this up because they fear karma? They know how unfairly, unethically and illegally they've treated this man. Believe me, there will be investigations into all of this. Are these leftists freaking out like Hillary did when she stated "if he's elected they're all going down" back in 2015? Now wonder their lies are so preposterous and vicious. Once they lose control, karma is a *****.

I still don't think Trump would do anything. But I like the present fear. Scared people make big mistakes.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 12:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Tell that to Trump  dude knows a bunch of lying DAs who are making good on em. 

Which ones? Links please.
Reply/Quote