Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A mock draft from Germany
Hey its always fun to do..This time I really tried to go with what I felt the team needs would be.Usually it's who I'd like them to draft. Please know it's a little different cuz I full expect McCarron to be trade for a second Rd pick.

Rd. 1  Taco Charlton  DE.   Why: The Bengals might very well cut Johnson. Charlton on tape plays a lot like Dunlap.

Rd. 2  Joe Mixon RB.  Why:   If you can replace Burkhead with the likes of the player who might be the most complete RB draft prospect, You do it.

Rd. 2a  Pat Eiflein  G/C   Why:  His versatility fills a need in the future.

Rd. 3 . Kendall Beckwith  LB   Why: He'said coming off injury but he'said got first round talent. No need to rush him back. Vincent Rey won't be around forever. Kid is a stud.

Rd 4  Josh Reynolds  WR  Why: Good size and speed blend with hands..Dalton needs bigger type guys...He can push Core, Boyd and Erickson to be better.

Rd. 4a.  Tanoh Kpassagnow  DE  Why: Big raw athletic freak. Bengals love guys like this.

Rd. 5  Zane Gonzalez   K   Why:  The need is too big.

Rd. 5a  Chad Kelleye    QB   Why: This is the roster replacement for what I feel will be the trade of McCarron. If he can get his emotions in check he can be a quality player.

Rd. 6  Connor Harris  LB  Why: Production x 3 may be a nice special teamer. 

Rd. 6a  Dan Skipper  OL  Why: Eric Winston can't keep holding on forever. Although he may never be a superstar, Skipper is a reliable performer

Rd. 7  Sheldon Gibson  WR  Why:  Here is the late round speed merchant the Bengals always seem to take.

Rd  7a. Adam Shalden  TE   Why:  This guy might not last this long. Still he'said going to need some time to develop. The ceiling is high with him

Comment welcomed.
Reply/Quote
Adam Shalden...Pardon me
Reply/Quote
Shaheen....dog gone it!
Reply/Quote
Are we talking trading back to take taco? Seems early for him. Other than that, good stuff.

Reply/Quote
Except shaheen is gone in 2-3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Outstanding draft...

Other than the Taco Charlton pick. The rest is awesome.
Reply/Quote
Believe me, I can understand anyone's hesitancy on Charlton. To include my own scarlet and grey bias. Still, the fact remains he got progressively better each year in college.

I think the Browns will swing a deal for McCarron

With Simon, Thompson, Billings, and
Reply/Quote
Billings rolling in, no DT is needed

Shaheen,  I hope falls but if he doesn't I still see a very late Rd TE being drafted.

Thanks for the feedback.
Reply/Quote
And I mean Pat Sims not Simon.

Dang phone posting sucks
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 01:37 AM)Air Force 1 Wrote: Believe me, I can understand anyone's hesitancy on Charlton. To include my own scarlet and grey bias. Still, the fact remains he got progressively better each year in college.

I think the Browns will swing a deal for McCarron

With Simon, Thompson, Billings, and

True, but so do lots of players. If you're drafting in the top 10, you have to get one of the top 10 players in the draft. Carlton is a mid 20s - early 2nd round guy. Can't take him at 9.
Reply/Quote