Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new name in the Top 10
You've seen BFine and I talking about this defensive tackle from Iowa now the rest of the draftniks are jumping on board.

Daviyon Nixon just earned Unanimous All-American and was the most disruptive Defensive Tackle in all of college football. Since Nixon declared you are hearing him reach into the top 15 and now into the top 10. If you haven't seen me mention him before his play reminds me of Quinnen Williams.

Right now I'm on the train if Sewell is gone at 5 trade back and take Christian Darrisaw but now its trade back and take Darrisaw or Nixon.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah he will definitely be a top 15 pick.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2021, 12:55 PM)Synric Wrote: You've seen BFine and I talking about this defensive tackle from Iowa now the rest of the draftniks are jumping on board.

Daviyon Nixon just earned Unanimous All-American and was the most disruptive Defensive Tackle in all of college football. Since Nixon declared you are hearing him reach into the top 15 and now into the top 10. If you haven't seen me mention him before his play reminds me of Quinnen Williams.

Right now I'm on the train if Sewell is gone at 5 trade back and take Christian Darrisaw but now its trade back and take Darrisaw or Nixon.

A trade back is a huge if and they don't happen often in the NFL and even less with the Bengals over history.

So, do you take Nixon or Darrisaw with #5 pick if Sewell is gone?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2021, 12:55 PM)Synric Wrote: You've seen BFine and I talking about this defensive tackle from Iowa now the rest of the draftniks are jumping on board.

I appears we like the same folks. I love Nixon. You have to ask yourself. How high would you draft Geno Atkins in hind sight. I'd say that's Nixon's comp. Of course he's also got a little JJ Watt in him 

That's over 300 lbs running down the field. Let''s just use this dude as full back

I also have been hyping Darrisaw lately and the more I see the more I like and finally I'm starting to like what I see in Kwity Paye
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2021, 05:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I appears we like the same folks. I love Nixon. You have to ask yourself. How high would you draft Geno Atkins in hind sight. I'd say that's Nixon's comp. Of course he's also got a little JJ Watt in him 

That's over 300 lbs running down the field. Let''s just use this dude as full back

I also have been hyping Darrisaw lately and the more I see the more I like and finally I'm starting to like what I see in Kwity Paye

Nixon and Darrisaw make it easy to root for they both play through the whistle. Darrisaw didnt just have a great season he did it against some NFL caliber edge defenders. Nixon destroyed game plans. Both of these guys are top 10 picks.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote