Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A picture of poor defensive play
So 40 gets the handoff here. Look at the position the defenders are in. What do you think happens?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Answer: 21 yard run.
Reply/Quote
Turd Vigil misses another tackle. Nothing new to see here.
Reply/Quote
I can't see the number of the first guy to whiff. Looks like a cornerback. He sucks too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Someone on Baby's twitter feed answered "Bobby Hart allows a sack". Freaking hilarious!
Reply/Quote
That's not on Lou as the defenders were there. I remember this play and it was Dennard (who has come back strong for the most part) who missed the first tackle.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Vigil as,usual took a false step and now he's completely frozen
In the hole.
Can somebody please explain why this front office
Still keeps him around ?
Cause compatent front offices cut Nick Vigil's every week
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 06:23 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Vigil as,usual took a false step and now he's completely frozen
In the hole.
Can somebody please explain why this front office
Still keeps him around ?
Cause compatent front offices cut Nick Vigil's every week

cause having some linebackers out there is better than none.  

If the DL lets the OL get to the second level and the DL doesn't make the tackle...  its also going to hurt the LBers
Reply/Quote
Why are we concentrating on one of the view bad plays they had and not the many good plays they had?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Its been like that all year for Vigil and probably worse for Brown. Too bad Mr LB Marvin Lewis left us with so little at that position. His LB drafting habits always baffled me. It has finally bit us big time. I will credit the current staff for taking Pratt, who is raw and young but already the best LB we have.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 07:25 PM)J24 Wrote: Why are we concentrating on one of the view bad plays they had and not the many good plays they had?

Do you consider the 78 yard TD pass from a 4th string QB to the Steelers 3rd string WR a bad play?
Reply/Quote
Vigil is the worst starting linebacker in the nfl
And it’s not even close. He’s been horrible since we drafted him and I knew when we drafted him it was another bust or rotational role player.. lol but no we have him starting ?‍♂️
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 07:25 PM)J24 Wrote: Why are we concentrating on one of the view bad plays they had and not the many good plays they had?

I know you're not new here...

It's kinda what happens nowadays.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 10:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Do you consider the 78 yard TD pass from a 4th string QB to the Steelers 3rd string WR a bad play?

I consider holding a team to 16 points Good, I consider having 3 sacks good, I consider holding a team to 31% on 3rd down , I consider holding two Qbs under 50% completion good, and I consider holding a team to 0-4 in the Redzone good. 
Yes the 78 yard play was bad but it doesn't tell the whole story about the defense from that game just the one you want to tell.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
If Zac is serious, all we need to see is if Vigil is back or gone next season. Forget the QB, Green's status, and the OL and all that.. ... just what will the Bengals do with Vigil.
Reply/Quote
Vigil is one of the worst Bengals LB in recent memory
Yet his fan club of 4 still make excuses for him
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 01:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So 40 gets the handoff here. Look at the position the defenders are in. What do you think happens?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Answer: 21 yard run.

What I take from this photo is the absolute dominance the Pittsburgh offensive line is imposing over the Bengals. Look at how those offensive linemen turn the Bengals’ defensive linemen away from the play. It’s the way run blocking should work and Jim Turner can’t seem to teach his guys how to do this.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 12:26 AM)J24 Wrote: I consider holding a team to 16 points Good, I consider having 3 sacks good, I consider holding a team to 31% on 3rd down , I consider holding two Qbs under 50% completion good, and I consider holding a team to 0-4 in the Redzone good. 
Yes the 78 yard play was bad but it doesn't tell the whole story about the defense from that game just the one you want to tell.

You're absolutely right.  Holding an NFL team to 16 points is good.  Sometimes it's on the offense to actually score the damn ball.

If the Bengals don't turn that ball over in the Red Zone, while they still had the lead, the entire dynamic of this game is changed.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote