Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A preview of September 25th
In Lambeau this season I just played our upcoming game this year on Madden. I was the Packers and ended up losing to you guys 20-10. Your defense was too tough to move the ball on in this game. I got down to the goal line once and threw an interception at the goal line. I hope this truly isn't the final score of this year's game. I believe it will be a close game regardless and anyone can win. I am already excited for football to get here! We do play you guys twice next year, once in the regular season then again in the Superbowl! I hope you guys can pound the stuffing out of everyone in the AFC this season and our divisional rivals.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:24 AM)packerbacker Wrote: In Lambeau this season I just played our upcoming game this year on Madden. I was the Packers and ended up losing to you guys 20-10. Your defense was too tough to move the ball on in this game. I got down to the goal line once and threw an interception at the goal line. I hope this truly isn't the final score of this year's game. I believe it will be a close game regardless and anyone can win. I am already excited for football to get here! We do play you guys twice next year, once in the regular season then again in the Superbowl! I hope you guys can pound the stuffing out of everyone in the AFC this season and our divisional rivals.

I'm just glad we get to come there before the tundra is frozen.  September in Green Bay is probably pretty awesome.  I'm sure you guys will have a great season.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Your Defense was tough on Madden. I couldn't get anything going. Any of you guys been to Lambeau? If so how did you guys like it compared to Paul Brown stadium?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:24 AM)packerbacker Wrote: In Lambeau this season I just played our upcoming game this year on Madden. I was the Packers and ended up losing to you guys 20-10. Your defense was too tough to move the ball on in this game. I got down to the goal line once and threw an interception at the goal line. I hope this truly isn't the final score of this year's game. I believe it will be a close game regardless and anyone can win. I am already excited for football to get here! We do play you guys twice next year, once in the regular season then again in the Superbowl! I hope you guys can pound the stuffing out of everyone in the AFC this season and our divisional rivals.

We play the NFCN this year....  AHH yeah that's normally AFCN champ years for us...  (no offense)
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 11:44 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: We play the NFCN this year....  AHH yeah that's normally AFCN champ years for us...  (no offense)

I think you guys went 3-1 against our division in 2013. I think you went 3-1 against our division in 2009 and undefeated in 2005. You are correct that you do own our division.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 11:57 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I think you guys went 3-1 against our division in 2013. I think you went 3-1 against our division in 2009 and undefeated in 2005. You are correct that you do own our division.

2005 was crazy I think we had at least 4 ints from each of the NFCN's QBs that year.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 2005 was crazy I think we had at least 4 ints from each of the NFCN's QBs that year.

Including the Burger King guy lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 11:57 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I think you guys went 3-1 against our division in 2013. I think you went 3-1 against our division in 2009 and undefeated in 2005. You are correct that you do own our division.

Let's hope it continues in 2017, but I think your division will be better overall than it was in the past.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's hope it continues in 2017, but I think your division will be better overall than it was in the past.

If we don't get to the big game I hope the Bengals dominate all the way. I think both the Packers and Bengals have a great shot of being the best teams in football this season. I hate New England.
Reply/Quote
One of my best friends is a huge Packer backer.  he wants me to go with him up to Lambeau this year.   He even has a Packer car he drives up there with.  Its a hideous green monstrosity that has all the Packer greats numbers painted in yellow on it.  Everyone of them except Aaron Rogers' #.  For some reason, he cannot stand Rogers.  Unfortunately I can't go, with the kiddo getting ready to pop right around that time, but Lambeau has always been one of those stadiums I'd love to visit.  Most of those stadiums are in college, but Lambeau is one of the few in the NFL I'd love to see. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

It should be a great game. Really love anytime we play you guys.

Did you lose anybody on that O-line? They were playing lights out in the Playoffs last year, especially Lang.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It should be a great game. Really love anytime we play you guys.

Did you lose anybody on that O-line? They were playing lights out in the Playoffs last year, especially Lang.

We lost JC Tretter and TJ Lang. Big time losses. We also lost Julius Peppers and Desmond Bishop in FA.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:48 PM)packerbacker Wrote: We lost JC Tretter and TJ Lang. Big time losses. We also lost Julius Peppers and Desmond Bishop in FA.

Damn, those are all big losses, especially Lang and Peppers even if Julius was getting up there.

We might be able to get to Rodgers now but i don't know who is going to block Clay. Mellow
Reply/Quote
You got to him last time about 8 times wasn't it?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:56 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You got to him last time about 8 times wasn't it?

I think that was the time before the last time, Odom's career game where he had 5 sacks lol

That last game we played was crazy, Newman scored a Defensive TD late to seal it i think.
Reply/Quote
My son is a Packers fan for reasons still yet to be determined.. He's never been to Wisconsin much less as far west as Indiana.. No wait..he went to Richmond with me once..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 01:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think that was the time before the last time, Odom's career game where he had 5 sacks lol

That last game we played was crazy, Newman scored a Defensive TD late to seal it i think.

That was the game we had a 30-14 lead and lost 34-30. It took me a few days to get over that loss. Ouch that one hurt.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 2005 was crazy I think we had at least 4 ints from each of the NFCN's QBs that year.

I actually think it might have been 5!!!

I remember at halftime, Dante Culpepper had more completions to Bengals DBs than to his own team! 
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 11:07 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Your Defense was tough on Madden. I couldn't get anything going. Any of you guys been to Lambeau? If so how did you guys like it compared to Paul Brown stadium?

I went with some buddies from work to the Indy game at Lambeau last season. Nice place. The biggest difference I saw was when they say it is a sellout in GB, there is not an empty seat ANYWHERE. Not even a single seat here or there that I could find. We sat up high and actually had seats, so while the view may not have been as good, my back appreciated having the seats instead of sitting on bleachers. We'll probably go back sometime, as one of our friends (who is a Colts fan) is now the Inspector General in Wi., and went up to see  him and go to the game. We had tickets that included an all you can eat and drink  tailgate party at Brett Favre's Steakhouse. Probably won't do that again.....food wasn't that great and they only served Miller Light,  it was fun once, but too crowded and I think next time we will just grill at the truck, then grab some beers and walk around more. As for the game itself, one of the biggest stinkers I have ever been too. Neither team played well.....
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2017, 09:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I went with some buddies from work to the Indy game at Lambeau last season. Nice place. The biggest difference I saw was when they say it is a sellout in GB, there is not an empty seat ANYWHERE. Not even a single seat here or there that I could find. We sat up high and actually had seats, so while the view may not have been as good, my back appreciated having the seats instead of sitting on bleachers. We'll probably go back sometime, as one of our friends (who is a Colts fan) is now the Inspector General in Wi., and went up to see  him and go to the game. We had tickets that included an all you can eat and drink  tailgate party at Brett Favre's Steakhouse. Probably won't do that again.....food wasn't that great and they only served Miller Light,  it was fun once, but too crowded and I think next time we will just grill at the truck, then grab some beers and walk around more. As for the game itself, one of the biggest stinkers I have ever been too. Neither team played well.....

Didn't we lose that game too? Was your Colts fan buddy bragging about the win lol?
Reply/Quote