Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A preview of September 25th
That's it..if your team can't win in a video game you're screwed for life.  That's why I don't play video games..They determine the outcome of every breathing moment of the rest of your life. They're almost as uncanny as a ouija board..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2017, 06:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I actually think it might have been 5!!!

I remember at halftime, Dante Culpepper had more completions to Bengals DBs than to his own team! 

you might be right I went with at least 4 to be safe lol  I pretty sure we had 5 ints on at least 3 of the teams.

(deltha oneill was crazy in madden as well...)
Reply/Quote
If we can't get our pass rush in shape so we can go after Rodgers that will seriously diminish our chances of winning. If Bennett pans out for the Packers and they are fortunate enough to avoid injury they have some scary weapons. I wouldn't sleep on Montgomery either. He looked pretty good last year.
Reply/Quote
I predict we start out 2-0 and have a letdown against you guys at home and lose a close one. That is my honest prediction. We come off a huge Sunday night win in Atlanta then are drained when we play you guys and lose.
Reply/Quote