Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for atheists.
This is an interesting thread and I'm a Christian. Many valid points here from all. I think I would be crazy (not you) to think there is not a bigger force, creator, entity, etc out there. The earth, human body, nature, etc is some pretty complicated stuff. If there is no creator and no word (various religions), then we probably would have killed each other waaaaaayyyyyy before now.
[Image: 442477217_947289567407463_69894548258261...e=6657196A]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Math is a ***** when you don’t invite it to the party.
(02-18-2020, 09:37 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Yes, it's something like the Force but universe life has no more sense so you basically realize that you weren't really living so it doesn't really matter. 

We're basically God pretending to be separated from himself by an identity system so once this system is off, you just realize back your true nature and stop pretending to be separated from Oneness. 

I don't believe there is a place like Heaven where you know you are reunited with other folks.

Ever read Feuerbach?  The Essence of Christianity.
(02-18-2020, 09:37 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Yes, it's something like the Force but universe life has no more sense so you basically realize that you weren't really living so it doesn't really matter. 

We're basically God pretending to be separated from himself by an identity system so once this system is off, you just realize back your true nature and stop pretending to be separated from Oneness. 

I don't believe there is a place like Heaven where you know you are reunited with other folks.

The best way I can conceptualize this, and it's by no means perfect, is to think of us all as rivers.  The whole river exists at once.  There really isn't a past or future to a river, and eventually this river ends and becomes part of the ocean.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall