Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A sad Ravens fan ate 6 purple crayons...
...because his team lost that many games.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/10/29/9638816/nfl-video-losing-ravens-eating-purple-crayons-please-do-not-do-this

Quote:There are many ways to cope when your team is losing. Ravens fan Ryan Blake chose to cope by eating six purple crayons, one for each loss. It all started because of one innocuous tweet before the Ravens faced the Cardinals on Monday:

[Image: 103015.jpg]

And then the Ravens lost:

[Image: 103015a.jpg]

He wasn't going to eat the crayons by themselves, so he chose some condiments to mix with them, such as chocolate syrup and caramel. Surprisingly, the only crayon that tasted decently (to him, at least -- just take his word for it) was the one mixed with Old Bay seasoning.

The Baltimore Ravens website actually talked to him about eating crayons, and whether he will do it again in the future:

"I haven't thought much about future games yet," he said. "I'm willing to make this same bet if we lose to Bye Week. I hear they have a shaky secondary and we should be able to exploit them. I'm sure I'll at least do something for the next Steelers game."

To reiterate: please don't eat crayons as a coping mechanism for a losing season! Yes, they're non-toxic, but they were meant for art, not eating ... actually, this video could arguably be considered "art" in some circles.

(h/t For The Win)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Must have been one of Pat's former or current students

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
LOL.. It is a Raven's fan after all.. I'm sure they make a purple glue too :-D
Reply/Quote
I'm inspired by his actions.

Right now I will also consume as many crayons as my teams' loss count.

This should be terrible.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 05:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: ...because his team lost that many games.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/10/29/9638816/nfl-video-losing-ravens-eating-purple-crayons-please-do-not-do-this

So elite.
Reply/Quote
He ate MAYBE half of MAYBE five, and then act like a martyr.......... what a girl! If you say you're going to do something, man-up and do it like a man!
Reply/Quote
I'm betting that he eats at least 6 more crayons by the end of the season...maybe 7.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now when he takes a shit it will look just like the ravens uniforms.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 11:16 PM)Beaker Wrote: Now when he takes a shit it will look just like the ravens season.

Fixed that for you.  Wink
Reply/Quote
Well it's official. I can find anything erotic.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 01:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Well it's official.  I can find anything erotic.

Hilarious LMAO
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Mocking him for being a man of his word?

No wonder we have so many liars.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 08:07 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Mocking him for being a man of his word?

No wonder we have so many liars.

As a wise man once said:  Better to be a liar than shattin' Crayolas.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 01:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: As a wise man once said:  Better to be a liar than shattin' Crayolas.

I'm pretty sure you just made that up.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 07:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm pretty sure you just made that up.

I guess that makes me a wise man.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 01:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: As a wise man once said:  Better to be a liar than shattin' Crayolas.

But ravens fans can't afford Crayolas....you know he ate those discount Rose Art crayons.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:01 AM)Beaker Wrote: But ravens fans can't afford Crayolas....you know he ate those discount Rose Art crayons.

I'm not sure the income smack works against the state with the highest income, especially coming from a fan of a team that represents the 35th and 47th ranked states. 

But this kid is stupid. I'm not sure why people make bets like this over something they can't control, especially when the last game was on the roads against the Cards.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: But this kid is stupid.

Stating the obvious about a ravens fan.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 02:29 PM)Beaker Wrote: Stating the obvious about a ravens fan.

Bro, best schools in the country. 

Stick with crime and drugs and rioting smack
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bro, best schools in the country. 

Stick with crime and drugs and rioting smack

Stick with 2-6.  Wink
Reply/Quote