Cleveland @ CINCINNATI
OAKLAND @ Pittsburgh

Baltimore is on a bye week.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:07 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Cleveland @ CINCINNATI
OAKLAND @ Pittsburgh

Baltimore is on a bye week.

Bengals and Steelers.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 09:42 AM)McC Wrote: Bengals and Steelers.  

Bell is out for the season and I think the Raiders are finally for real with Del Rio as head coach.

But I like your choice though.
Reply/Quote
Bengals and Raiders.
Reply/Quote
How great would it be to have the Bengals and Raiders win?

I mean, talk about a nail in the coffin.

I am not overlooking the Browns. They are better than their record. However, they are banged up some on defense and they don't have the speed that the Steelers have, nor do they have the maturity and veteran leadership that we have.

Now if the Raiders can be ever so helpful, I would take a 5 game lead over the Steelers this week.
Reply/Quote
Well Bengals over the browns

And im gonna pick the Raiders cause they are playing really well but expect the steelers will take that one (just cause i picked the raiderS)
Reply/Quote
Bengals
Steelers
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Bengals and Raiders.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals and Steelers both handle their bidness at home.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:17 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Bell is out for the season and I think the Raiders are finally for real with Del Rio as head coach.

But I like your choice though.

They'll have  a week to adjust to not having Bell and Ben will be another week healthier.  That's why I think the Squeelers win.  Want to emphasize how much I hope they lose.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Bengals

Steelers

But I fully believe the Raiders will make it close, and hope they actually pull off the upset !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would love to see Raiders get the W. they are appealing because of the underdog story.  Wouldn't mind seeing them make the playoffs.  Of course it would be extremely gratifying to be able to beat the Steelers in the Jungle in January (make up for 10 years ago), but I'd definitely be more nervous to play Steelers than the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
Bengals and Raiders.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati goes 2-0 against Manziel

DeAngelo Williams seems like his old self, and Pittsburgh won't let us get a comfortable North lead.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 03:24 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Cincinnati goes 2-0 against Manziel

DeAngelo Williams seems like his old self, and Pittsburgh won't let us get a comfortable North lead.

Beating Pitt put us up 3.5 games. I'd call that pretty dam comfortable.
Reply/Quote
Cincy and Oakland.

Steelers seem to always struggle with the Raiders at home.
Reply/Quote