Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A sad Ravens fan ate 6 purple crayons...
(11-01-2015, 08:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, I was responding to someone else who mentioned it. I'm sorry that you aren't able to read. Move your kids to Maryland so that they have a better shot in life than you did. 

LOL your smack has gotten so sad.  You are just an angry person at this point that takes smack off NFL topic because your team sucks.  I suggest you just take the year off and wish for a better team next year.   Maybe you can talk AFCN football smack next year and not resort to off topic smack. I'm truly sorry your team sucks. Not really but LOL. :)
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:55 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Everything is fair game. 
Sorry to disappoint you. 

Beaker brings up intelligence and I respond to it. Bengaldoratheexplorer gets mad at me.
Whatever then responds to me and I reply. Bengaldoratheexplorer gets mad at me.

LOL, maybe he should get mad at Bengals fans for resorting to income and education smack.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:01 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: LOL your smack has gotten so sad.  You are just an angry person at this point that takes smack off NFL topic because your team sucks.  I suggest you just take the year off and wish for a better team next year.   Maybe you can talk AFCN football smack next year and not resort to off topic smack.  :)

Bro... I responded to a Bengals fan who brought it up first. Please read before embarrassing yourself. 

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Still salty about that game?
[Image: 20151001__122652~p1_500.jpg]

Not really.  Well, except that Tomlin hasn't taken any blame for it yet.

But seriously...he's a kicker.  And he dances.

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bro... I responded to a Bengals fan who brought it up first. Please read before embarrassing yourself. 

Not embarrassing myself at all.  You took the bait and brought it off topic. What does that make you?  Also I am not your bro.  Far from it.  I have watched your posts over the last few weeks and they are so sad.  This is the last thing I will say to you in this thread.  

Bengals 7-0
Ravens last place in the AFCN at 2-6

Please keep smack talk to football.  Talking smack based on anything else makes you look like a sore loser that has no other leg to stand on.  :)
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not really.  Well, except that Tomlin hasn't taken any blame for it yet.

But seriously...he's a kicker.  And he dances.

Hilarious

That makes him awesome !
I'd wager he's wiry !

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:15 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Not embarrassing myself at all.  You took the bait and brought it off topic. What does that make you?  Also I am not your bro.  Far from it.  I have watched your posts over the last few weeks and they are so sad.  This is the last thing I will say to you in this thread.  

Bengals 7-0
Ravens last place in the AFCN at 2-6

Please keep smack talk to football.  Talking smack based on anything else makes you look like a sore loser that has no other leg to stand on.  :)

Ravens don't have any ammo to smack. But when you bring up other topics, it's fair game and give a window of opportunity. I case you aren't aware of things discussed on the smack board. 

Oh and FYI the board has emoticons
Smirk Yawn :snark: Confused
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Reading, writing, and math. That's why they get away with it.

That dance, as well as doing it to 'raise' your record to 2-6 is bad and you all should feel bad.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: But seriously...he's a kicker.  And he dances.
He can also sing opera in like 4 different languages.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:15 PM)Bengaldoratheexplorer Wrote: Not embarrassing myself at all.  

You only believe that because you're having trouble reading the posts you're responding to. Maybe you should get Boots to explain it to you. 

or use your map to find a way out of the hole you put yourself in.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You only believe that because you're having trouble reading the posts you're responding to. Maybe you should get Boots to explain it to you. 

or use your map to find a way out of the hole you put yourself in.

Haha I love watching you flounder.  You are all about smack until it is directed at you and because your team is terrible.  Then you go into defensive mode and cry foul and want to take smack off topic.  This isn't the hugs and cuddles forum.  

Let me remind you of your weak sauce where you thought you were funny changing a quote. [Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-11-01%20at%208.41.3...dcg0lp.png]  

LoL even in your changed quote 4th best offense from last year. Haha yes last year but certainly not this year. I guess even when you change quotes you are wrong because I was right the Ravens are "shitty". Can't take getting called out then step out because you are just making yourself look like a sore loser.  Maybe you and Coltsfan should join forces.  :) I'm going to rank you with CF and Brad at this point and not waste anymore time. Come back at me when you want to talk football smack. Until then you are a waste of space on the forum and a sore loser. :)
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:15 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Please keep smack talk to football.  Talking smack based on anything else makes you look like a sore loser that has no other leg to stand on.  :)

Nope. All is fair game in smack talk. Those of us who have been here for years understand that. You mom, job, income, living arrangements, sexuality, manliness, schooling, hygiene habits, food preferences and team affiliations are all on the table in smack talk. If you can't handle it and don't realize its all just for fun anyways, then best stay in JN.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:57 PM)Beaker Wrote: Nope. All is fair game in smack talk. Those of us who have been here for years understand that. You mom, job, income, living arrangements, sexuality, manliness, schooling, hygiene habits, food preferences and team affiliations are all on the table in smack talk. If you can't handle it and don't realize its all just for fun anyways, then best stay in JN.

I can handle it but that sort of smack is what people do when they have no real football smack.  It is weak.  "My team lost and sucks but your mom is ugly."  That sort of stuff is just noise and why I do not hang out here much. I can call people gay, make jokes about sexuality and income all day but that is rather boring. I thought a forum based on talking football smack should be about that. This isn't a forum a for 3rd graders or maybe I was wrong. If so then F this place and I'll let you all resort to sophomoric insults. I got over that sort of thing 25 years ago. :)
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:45 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Haha I love watching you flounder.  You are all about smack until it is directed at you and because your team is terrible.  Then you go into defensive mode and cry foul and want to take smack off topic.  This isn't the hugs and cuddles forum.  

Let me remind you of your weak sauce where you thought you were funny changing a quote. [Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-11-01%20at%208.41.3...dcg0lp.png]  

LoL even in your changed quote 4th best offense from last year.  Haha yes last year but certainly not this year.  I guess even when you change quotes you are wrong because I was right the Ravens are "shitty". Can't take getting called out then step out because you are just making yourself look like a sore loser.  Maybe you and Coltsfan should join forces.  :) I'm going to rank you with CF and Brad at this point and not waste anymore time.  Come back at me when you want to talk football smack.  Until then you are a waste of space on the forum and a sore loser.  :)

I'm cool with you bringing up how bad the Ravens are, but that doesn't mean I won't laugh at your expense when you accuse me of bringing up things after I respond to a Bengals fans bringing it up first. 

If you're going to get this emotional every time you make a fool out of yourself, read the whole thread before you post. 

I would go back and find other posts you made and then screen shot them, but you're irrelevant, so I don't feel like wasting my time.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm cool with you bringing up how bad the Ravens are, but that doesn't mean I won't laugh at your expense when you accuse me of bringing up things after I respond to a Bengals fans bringing it up first. 

If you're going to get this emotional every time you make a fool out of yourself, read the whole thread before you post. 

I would go back and find other posts you made and then screen shot them, but you're irrelevant, so I don't feel like wasting my time.

I'll follow the forum rules as described by Beaker above.  You are gay, you make no money, don't bathe regularly and your mom is fat.  huhuhu Bevis and Butthead voice. I guess that makes me a smack talk pro as defined in this thread. If that is what this forum is about I'll let you all have at it and go back to JN even though I never really posted there much (maybe 2-3 times) to start with because I find this kind of talk boring and juvenile. :)

I'll end this with this:

Bengals 7-0
Steelers 4-4
Browns 2-6
Ravens 2-6

Have fun talking trash about each other's sexual preferences, income, education, and each other's mothers. I bet there are a bunch of middle school children that could probably give you all a run for your money. :)
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:59 PM)Bengaldor Wrote:   If so then F this place and I'll let you all resort to sophomoric insults.  I got over that sort of thing 25 years ago.  :)

I understand. Youre correct...youre probably too mature for this place.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:10 AM)Beaker Wrote: I understand. Youre correct...youre probably too mature for this place.

Yep, thanks for running me back to JN where I never was to start with.  If you all want to talk football smack instead of acting like a bunch of children on Xbox live look me up. Have fun with your gay and mom jokes. I'm sure it has some value to you all. :)

[Image: beavis_butthead_zps0ryrd0du.jpg] 
Reply/Quote
A) we should let the Ravens fans have their moment, they might only see one or two more wins all year, B) figured Poe might show up to talk smack about his super bowl contending team after that victory...where's that guy been?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:50 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: A) we should let the Ravens fans have their moment, they might only see one or two more wins all year, B) figured Poe might show up to talk smack about his super bowl contending team after that victory...where's that guy been?

Where have you been?  This forum according to some is not about NFL football smack.  It is about making jokes about sexuality, income, education, mothers, and hygiene among others.  The first time the Bengals lose a game I bet that will change real fast. Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He can also sing opera in like 4 different languages.

That does not make it any better.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote