Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
A tip for our offense.
Block Maxx Crosby.

In 2019 Crosby had 10 sacks as a rookie. Four of them came in one game against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
That's some advanced scouting. Probably outta look out for TJ Watt next week too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 01:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Block Maxx Crosby.

In 2019 Crosby had 10 sacks as a rookie.  Four of them came in one game against the Bengals.

Good advise but easier said than done. 

May be able to scheme around his aggressiveness somewhat though. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 01:18 PM)jason Wrote: That's some advanced scouting. Probably outta look out for TJ Watt next week too.

Hopefully Watt will still be on the couch with his boo boos....
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart isn't our RT anymore.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
This was totally worth a new thread.
Reply/Quote
And don't turnover the ball.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I think we should sometimes run and I think we should sometimes pass. That way they won't know what we're doing.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 03:12 PM)TheFan Wrote: I think we should sometimes run and I think we should sometimes pass. That way they won't know what we're doing.

Agreed.  I'd also add that we should try to score more points than the other team.  That really seems to help a team win.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 03:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Agreed.  I'd also add that we should try to score more points than the other team.  That really seems to help a team win.  

Here's a tip for our offense.

Block someone. Run block, pass block. Block someone. ****

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Play more then just part of the 3rd qtr and the 4th qtr. there are 2 other qts you can do something in
Reply/Quote
Is it just me or is watching chase and joe like Dalton and green. Chase/green having to stop or slow down for long balls
Reply/Quote
I wish they would just eliminate the stretch play. In one drove alone three stretch plays to the right went for -3, -2, -1. Mixon met deep in the backfield. Quit with the stretch already.
Reply/Quote