Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A win is a win
Honestly I was frustrated just like you all but at the end of the day a win is a win! Let’s focus on Jacksonville and beat them. Who dey!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
True. A W is a W.
Reply/Quote
Going 8-8 is about the worst thing that can happen to the Bengals. You don't make the playoffs and get a mediocre pick.
Reply/Quote
Jax is going to skin Dalton alive behind this line of *****
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:07 AM)Rattler Wrote: Jax is going to skin Dalton alive behind this line of *****

If the Jets were able to manage against them, then so can we.
Reply/Quote
As one of this boards Negative Nancies, I'm a bit more positive at this point of the season. I see us going 9-7, 10-6.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:07 AM)Rattler Wrote: Jax is going to skin Dalton alive behind this line of *****

Scary thought
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Never know when a play like Dunlap's puts a spark in a team.

Just with this OL nothing and nobody will be easy the rest of the way.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Dalton will get annihilated against Jacksonville. If we play anything like we did against Indy and Pittsburgh. They have MUCH better talent on both sides of the ball, good defensive line and a pretty good secondary.

I honestly think it will take a heroic, 350+ yard game from Dalton, with multiple touchdowns...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:46 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Dalton will get annihilated against Jacksonville. If we play anything like we did against Indy and Pittsburgh. They have MUCH better talent on both sides of the ball, good defensive line and a pretty good secondary.

I honestly think it will take a heroic, 350+ yard game from Dalton, with multiple touchdowns...
He's certainly capable of doing that, but Lazor has to put together one hell of a game plan. One that includes abandoning the run game if it isnt there (it pains me to say that). Hopefully Marv isn't too stubborn to allow this to happen.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:46 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Dalton will get annihilated against Jacksonville. If we play anything like we did against Indy and Pittsburgh. They have MUCH better talent on both sides of the ball, good defensive line and a pretty good secondary.

I fear this as well. Dalton may be out for the season after next game. As far as a W is a W? Well, I guess. But when you look horrible getting that W against another bad team, it doesn't leave a soothing feeling in my gut. I will consume a lot of beer next week. Probably more than yesterday. And boy do I feel rough this morning.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:43 PM)Trademark Wrote: Honestly I was frustrated just like you all but at the end of the day a win is a win! Let’s focus on Jacksonville and beat them. Who dey!

Without two fumbles in their own half of the field, this isn't much of a game.  The team just looked flat because they didn't think much of Indy and their coach is a douche.  They had better be ready for Jax, or we will be shopping backup QBs because neither would survive. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:05 AM)jeremydc Wrote: As one of this boards Negative Nancies, I'm a bit more positive at this point of the season. I see us going 9-7, 10-6.

Good Gawd.... just enough to get Mediocre Marv extended...... Bang Head
Reply/Quote
Honestly Bortles is trash though this might be a defensive struggle
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote