Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AB available to Bengals
(09-20-2019, 05:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: AB and OBJ on the same team? Delicious.

They'd be all fartin' in each other's faces...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 05:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: AB and OBJ on the same team? Delicious.

Maybe they'd sign Jalen too.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 08:52 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: AB and the Bengals

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm not even sure if AB deserves to make millions playing football anymore.  If he is guilty of the sexual assault and rape of his accuser he belongs in prison.  But I don't think any criminal charges have been filed. The civil case will take a while as well.  Then toss in that he appears to be a total jackass, and again maybe he should not be getting paid to play in the NFL just for that.
If AB does go to jail maybe he and Stanley Wilson could star in a remake of "The Longest Yard."
Reply/Quote
Someone will sign Brown once his cases get resolved. There isn't any criminal charges to end his career. The sexual assault accusations are bad, but with no charges and pretty much a civil case, the out will be there for teams at the right price.

He's still the best receiver in the league.

He'd never come here but a team in week 16 getting ready for a playoff run may be wise to pick him up. Surely by then he could hold it together for 4 games (or less).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Bring in AB for cheap, let's see what Zac can do.
Reply/Quote
We dont need em.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 05:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He will probably end up in the XFL, I know they said no criminal records, but Vince McMahon can surely understand how a guy who is totally innocent could be accused of being a sex offender, right?

Well, that would depend on what type of helmet they use.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
He tweeted this morning that he won't return to the NFL...

Of course he also said he would retire if he didn't get the helmet he wanted, so take it with a grain of salt.
Reply/Quote
Dayom this guy is one Crazy Person. Crazier than Ocho Cinco, easily. Even Crazier than V. Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 05:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He will probably end up in the XFL, I know they said no criminal records, but Vince McMahon can surely understand how a guy who is totally innocent could be accused of being a sex offender, right?

being accused isn't a criminal record so

I don't believe brown has an convictions against him

And even if he losses this civil case still wont as its a civil case

But anyone else starting to believe maybe burfict did hit him too hard? lol
Reply/Quote
If they were willing to sign big money to a wide receiver that we don't need instead of giving it to a quality offensive lineman and/or linebacker that we desperately need, then I'd be done with this season already. Just adding another coat of paint to a pile of shit.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote