Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win at Pitt, All is Redeemed
Let's be honest, we knew this season wasn't a Super Bowl run.

Our BIGGEST complaint about Marvin was the epic failures vs Pitt.

Get a win vs Pitt Zac, it'll go a long way.
Reply/Quote
I thought our biggest complaint was 0-7.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 10:15 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Let's be honest, we knew this season wasn't a Super Bowl run.

Our BIGGEST complaint about Marvin was the epic failures vs Pitt.

Get a win vs Pitt Zac, it'll go a long way.

When did our goal become to beat a team as bad as we are in 2019 to salvage the season? 

Our new HC is 0-3 and making costly mistakes weekly (same mistakes ML was crucified) causing the losing. He needs to get it together before the season implodes to one of worst in history, which is a lot since our history sucks.

My biggest complaint with ML was he could not win a playoff game, not he could not beat the Steelers. So, please do not speak for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 10:25 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: When did our goal become to beat a team as bad as we are in 2019 to salvage the season? 

Our new HC is 0-3 and making costly mistakes weekly (same mistakes ML was crucified) causing the losing. He needs to get it together before the season implodes to one of worst in history, which is a lot since our history sucks.

My biggest complaint with ML was he could not win a playoff game, not he could not beat the Steelers. So, please do not speak for me.

Come on now,does ANYONE ON HERE honestly believe this horrible franchise will win on Monday night?? You have to start taking your meds again.We are going to get killed big time and its on to O-4. The nati is just a bad team and needs a whole bunch of new players right now.At least 10 1st rounders on both sides of the ball,its sickening to watch this mess,old Dalton is just way pass his ability to get it done,he is super slow at running ,everytime he tries,he gets sacked,he overthrows his receivers,throws the ball to the other team, and has a awlful O-line. Another losing season and we were all pumped up because remember,We are going out there and be the freshest team on sundays,we will be the fastest team on sundays and we are going out there and take whats ares on sundays because its a NEW-DEY.  REALLY !!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 10:44 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Come on now,does ANYONE ON HERE honestly believe this horrible franchise will win on Monday night?? You have to start taking your meds again.We are going to get killed big time and its on to O-4. The nati is just a bad team and needs a whole bunch of new players right now.At least 10 1st rounders on both sides of the ball,its sickening to watch this mess,old Dalton is just way pass his ability to get it done,he is super slow at running ,everytime he tries,he gets sacked,he overthrows his receivers,throws the ball to the other team, and has a awlful O-line. Another losing season and we were all pumped up because remember,We are going out there and be the freshest team on sundays,we will be the fastest team on sundays and we are going out there and take whats ares on sundays because its a NEW-DEY.  REALLY !!!!!!

I think we win Monday, yes.  I think the three teams we've played thus far are better than Pitt and we nearly beat two of them.  

Dalton is not past his ability to get it done, he proved that a few times yesterday.  He reads defenses really well, and should be exceptional in the system we've plugged in for him if he wasn't constantly pressured.  
Reply/Quote
A win vs Pittsburgh could be what this team needs
This season. Could it save the season?
Who knows? But the wins have to start very soon might as,
Well be this Monday .
9 and 7 could win this division.
All this team has to do is play complementry
Football and finish.
Reply/Quote
My dislike of Pittsburgh is strong. A victory there definitely eases a lot of the pain. Some have said in here in the past that it doesn't matter if we go 2-14 as long as those wins come against Pitt. Taking 2 from Pitt tells me we are headed in the right direction. Records don't matter in these games. I am curious tho if Monday will be another bad blood game with a lot of fights, injuries and penalties, or if the heat is trickling out of the rivalry with some player and coaching changes? I mean, 2015 really wasn't that long ago, but how many of those players involved remain on either team?

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 11:01 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: My dislike of Pittsburgh is strong. A victory there definitely eases a lot of the pain. Some have said in here in the past that it doesn't matter if we go 2-14 as long as those wins come against Pitt. Taking 2 from Pitt tells me we are headed in the right direction. Records don't matter in these games. I am curious tho if Monday will be another bad blood game with a lot of fights, injuries and penalties, or if the heat is trickling out of the rivalry with some player and coaching changes? I mean, 2015 really wasn't that long ago, but how many of those players involved remain on either team?

I have not met many Bengals fans that like the Steelers, we agree.

However, a win against the Steelers against their back up QB in 2019 is not a signature win really.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 11:00 AM)impactplaya Wrote: A win vs Pittsburgh could be what this team needs
This season. Could it save the season?
Who knows? But the wins have to start very soon might as,
Well be this Monday .
9 and 7 could win this division.
All this team has to do is play complementry
Football and finish.

this year will be harsh
a single win may be too much
winter is coming
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 11:16 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have not many a Bengals fans that likes the Steelers, we agree.

However, a win against the Steelers against their back up QB in 2019 is not a signature win really.

The Steelers considered a playoff win 2016 against Cincinnati’s backup quarterback to be a signature win.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 11:20 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: this year will be harsh
a single win may be too much
winter is coming

I enjoy a good Haiku on a Monday morning.  Thanks for this.
Reply/Quote
I still expect us to win the SB.i'm not giving up hope until its mathematically impossible. Our Oline played better yesterday. Vigil on D only looked slightly below average. Preston had a good game. 1 more game in the books to potentially get closer to getting possibly 2 of our big injuries back in Cordy and AJ. We might get Jonah back in month and a half not all gloomy.
Reply/Quote