Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AEW Wrestling
Anyone watching todays AEW? It’s been great. Paige from WWE is back wrestling, pretty good matches too.

Daniel Bryan and Jon Mox are about to battle for the World Title.

Tune in if you are bored. This match is going to be special

William Regal on commentary
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Love Jericho, among the greatest of all time.
hard work ain´t easy, but usually easy ain´t worth it
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 10:38 PM)Housh Wrote: Anyone watching todays AEW? It’s been great. Paige from WWE is back wrestling, pretty good matches too.

Daniel Bryan and Jon Mox are about to battle for the World Title.

Tune in if you are bored. This match is going to be special

William Regal on commentary

My next door neighbor has done a couple dark matches with AEW.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 11:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My next door neighbor has done a couple dark matches with AEW.

You know his performer name?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 04:28 PM)Housh Wrote: You know his performer name?

Lord Crewe

[Image: oPsTmREh_400x400.jpg]

I watched him grow up. He was always big into wrestling. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 04:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Lord Crewe

[Image: oPsTmREh_400x400.jpg]

I watched him grow up. He was always big into wrestling. 

AEW plays those Dark matches on YouTube i never watch them.

Has a good look tho. He’ll get his chance one day and it’ll be up to him to run with it
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I watched AEW and it wasn’t that great a show. Wasn’t bad but just wasn’t as hot a show as Iv seen from AEW.

One thing that was hot was the main event Bandido VS Chris Jericho for the Ring of Honor world heavyweight championship.

I guess this was Bandido’s 1st match on a TV channel with so many viewers and he straight showed his ass.(Black slang for stepped up when the pressure was on). He did really well. I had never seen a Bandido match but Iv seen random clips on Twitter and seeing him against Jericho just showed me how good he is.

Jericho is ROH champ right now because Tony Khan wants to get a TV deal for ROH but i think Bandido should’ve won that match
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 05:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Nice a buddy i know recently retired from the Ring...  Went by Brutal Bellman (wasnt in AEW)

And i live next door to a guy that runs a small Wrestling Company.
Reply/Quote
Actually going to the show tonight at Heritage Bank Arena.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 04:20 PM)Housh Wrote: Actually going to the show tonight at Heritage Bank Arena.

Great show

MJF live is amazing. When he started talking everyone stfu. He has control over the crowd unlike Iv ever seen live. No one was tryna be funny and yell Jones during his pauses. No one was joking around, he had complete crowd control

Rampage is on now and it’s a solid show so far. They need to give more TV time to certain ppl.

My only issue with AEW is they don’t out guys on TV often enough because they have too many guys that Tony feels he needs to show off. He needs to pick 12 guys that he’s going to put on every show and everyone else needs to fall in line. More ppl will watch if they know that they’ll see their favorites every week.

Or try and get a 2nd hour on Rampage and split the rosters like WWE does. There should be guys that will be on Rampage every week. The world champs should have the right to do both shows so Rampage doesn’t come off as less important
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Not many good storylines going on in AEW right now

They’ve got MJF and that’s about it

I’m definitely loving the Daniel Garcia stuff tho
-Housh
Reply/Quote