Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC #1 Seed
The Bengals own the tie break with the Pats and the Broncos ... We control our own destiny and all we have to do is win out for home field advantage throughout !   ....... Too Soon ?
Reply/Quote
Pats beat 2 AFC teams
Broncos Beat 2 AFC teams
Bengals Beat 2 AFC Teams...

Whats the next tie breaker?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:05 PM)FloridaBengal Wrote: The Bengals own the tie break with the Pats and the Broncos ... We control our own destiny and all we have to do is win out for home field advantage throughout !   ....... Too Soon ?

LOL

Just a bit too soon Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Pats beat 2 AFC teams
Broncos Beat 2 AFC teams

Best percentage in common games, then strength of victory, then strength of schedule.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:15 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Best percentage in common games, then strength of victory, then strength of schedule.

So would the Strenght of Schedule be determined by the previous years records (ie we have the 2nd hardest schedule based on last years record) or would it need to be re-evaluated at the end of the year so you can see that years SoS?
Reply/Quote
Def too soon.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Pats beat 2 AFC teams
Broncos Beat 2 AFC teams

And the Packers and Cardinals beat 2 NFC teams each.  I'm calling it now...

Cardinals @ Packers 

Bengals @ Patriots

winners meet in the Stupor Bowl.  It's never too early!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So would the Strenght of Schedule be determined by the previous years records (ie we have the 2nd hardest schedule based on last years record)  or would it need to be re-evaluated at the end of the year so you can see that years SoS?

Yeah it's the current year SoS since the entire season would be played by the time tiebreakers like that would matter.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:32 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Yeah it's the current year SoS since the entire season would be played by the time tiebreakers like that would matter.

Every team we faced is undefeated outside of the game we played them.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:43 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Every team we faced is undefeated outside of the game we played them.

Hmm, let's apply that to the power rankings:

1. Packers beat two 0-2 teams
2. Patriots beat two 1-1 teams
3. Cardinals beat two 0-2 teams
4. Bengals beat two 1-1 teams

Egads!  it's the Bengals and Patriots!  Deflate the ball so Hill can hang onto it and SB 50 is ours!
Reply/Quote
Heh. If we can shake the September heroes to January zeroes pattern...
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, let's apply that to the power rankings:

1. Packers beat two 0-2 teams
2. Patriots beat two 1-1 teams
3. Cardinals beat two 0-2 teams
4. Bengals beat two 1-1 teams

Egads!  it's the Bengals and Patriots!  Deflate the ball so Hill can hang onto it and SB 50 is ours!

Ha. That was hilarious!  Def. deflate the ball for Hill.  No excuse for that kind of fumble. He's lucky our D covered up his mistakes last week.   But still look for a big year from the guy.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:50 PM)TGISunday Wrote: Heh. If we can shake the September heroes to January zeroes pattern...

Well we might make it out of september healthy this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:05 PM)FloridaBengal Wrote: The Bengals own the tie break with the Pats and the Broncos ... We control our own destiny and all we have to do is win out for home field advantage throughout !   ....... Too Soon ?

Just don't start worrying about that acorn in your backyard growing up and falling on your house yet.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Remember after week 3 last year? Everyone was riding the Bengals. We saw how that ended up.

It's way too early. It's earlier than last year's hype.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:51 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Remember after week 3 last year? Everyone was riding the Bengals. We saw how that ended up.

It's way too early. It's earlier than last year's hype.

I agree with you, but overall I think they have looked even better this year. I feel both of our wins would have been pretty impressive if Hill didn't fumble twice. Last year while going 3-0, the games seemed closer.

Either way, Pats are still the #1 team in the AFC currently.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:59 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I agree with you, but overall I think they have looked even better this year. I feel both of our wins would have been pretty impressive if Hill didn't fumble twice. Last year while going 3-0, the games seemed closer.

Either way, Pats are still the #1 team in the AFC currently.

Only game that was close was the Baltimore game. Falcons and Titans didn't score a touchdown until the 4th quarter. Those were blowouts.

Ravens game was similar to the Chargers game. Bengals in control for pretty much the whole game, but almost allowed a comeback.
Reply/Quote

Oh no you didn't
Reply/Quote

"Too soon"? Um, NO!

Wire-to-wire, baby! That's whassup!
Reply/Quote