Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Game: Jaguars @ Patriots Game Day
Definitely a delay of game there, but it's completely inexplicable that the refs just don't blow the whistle to stop the play
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wasn't watching the play because I assumed it was the 2 minute warning. Did the Jaguars really punt before the tmw with the clock running?
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 06:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Definitely a delay of game there, but it's completely inexplicable that the refs just don't blow the whistle to stop the play

Out of curiosity - Who you rooting for in this game? The team that knocked you out of the playoffs, or the team that has your number? LOL...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 06:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Out of curiosity - Who you rooting for in this game? The team that knocked you out of the playoffs, or the team that has your number? LOL...

Not the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
Nantz just creamed himself there.

Reply/Quote
All that Jax momentum just got flushed.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Will be interesting what the Jags do with :55? Will they play Marvin football? Or play to win?

Reply/Quote
Jags got away with a DPI earlier in the game. That's about all they can expect to get away with vs the Pats.
Reply/Quote
Both flags were correct on that TD drive - Jax is lucky their player who did the helmet to helmet wasn't ejected.
Reply/Quote
Kinda saw that drive coming after the first penalty..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
What is this Marvin BS?

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 06:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: Both flags were correct on that TD drive - Jax is lucky their player who did the helmet to helmet wasn't ejected.

I agree. It was a balsy move considering the size of Gronk.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 06:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Will be interesting what the Jags do with :55? Will they play Marvin football? Or play to win?

With long enough commercials they could write a novel about what they're gonna do..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 06:26 PM)grampahol Wrote: With long enough commercials they could write a novel about what they're gonna do..

[Image: tenor.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 06:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

STAY OFF MY LAWN!  Darn kids..

Reply/Quote
That replay of the hit on Gronk was pretty serious.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 06:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Wasn't watching the play because I assumed it was the 2 minute warning. Did the Jaguars really punt before the tmw with the clock running?

Yes they did.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I want to see Lambo get signed by the Packers at some point
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That was a pretty dumb throw.

Reply/Quote
He's gonna hate himself tomorrow.

Reply/Quote