• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Game: Patriots @ Chiefs Game Day Thread
6:40PM Eastern on CBS.

Game comments go here
Reply/Quote
Rooting for the Chiefs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
NFL killing it with anthem singers. First Buffett and now Etheridge.
Reply/Quote
I think the SB storyline would be better with the young QB’s battling, so rooting for Chiefs, too.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:40 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think the SB storyline would be better with the young QB’s battling, so rooting for Chiefs, too.

Imagine if the Patriots were in the AFC North and had to play the Steelers and Ravens twice a year for Brady's whole career.  I believe he would be retired by now.  They don't get the wear and tear on their bodies in that weak division.
Reply/Quote
Go Chiefs
Reply/Quote
We are halfway there to the story line:

"Brady goes back to where it all began"

Reply/Quote
Chiefs run D looked like sh..
Reply/Quote
Unless the Chiefs suddenly step it up on run defense in the second half this will be a blowout New England win. Even now the fluky end zone INT by Brady is the only reason it isn't 21-0 Patriots right now.
Reply/Quote
Huge stop be Chiefs. Patriots may be haunted by that call.

Reply/Quote
That was a dumb call. Pretty much any pass play would have succeeded.
Reply/Quote
And now the Pats get hosed by a horrible call. It was pretty obvious the ball was not touched.
Reply/Quote
I hate the pats but that did not touch him
Reply/Quote
And then Brady makes a TERRIBLE throw. The Chiefs are basically going to win because today Brady has been awful.
Reply/Quote
This drive shouldn't even be happening.

Reply/Quote
Sad Sad day for the NFL

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 11:27 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: This drive shouldn't even be happening.

(01-20-2019, 11:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Sad Sad day for the NFL

BS they got the calls right. You’re drunk
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 11:34 PM)motoarch Wrote: BS they got the calls right.  You’re drunk

Brady wasn't touched to keep that drive alive.

Reply/Quote
Sorry but the Chiefs just got multiple HORRIBLE calls. Phantom PI. Phantom hold that wiped out a Patriot defensive TD. And then totally blatant illegal pick play by KC uncalled.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 11:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry but the Chiefs just got multiple HORRIBLE calls. Phantom PI. Phantom hold that wiped out a Patriot defensive TD. And then totally blatant illegal pick play by KC uncalled.

The entire day has been a mess.

Reply/Quote