Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship roster updates
Looks like Mike Daniels will not be able to help out. New signee DT Damion Square gets the call up. So does WR Trent Taylor as usual

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Glad we picked up Damion Square. Trent Taylor is sure handed on Punt Returns, need this. No muffs.
Reply/Quote
Damion is set to become the first NFL player to have played for 1 playoff team, Raiders (3 tackles 1 for loss) and then to play for a 2nd team in the same playoffs

Reply/Quote
All sorts of new things this season. I don't recall a time when so many players were exchanged or signed at playoff time.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 08:23 PM)pally Wrote: Damion is set to become the first NFL player to have played for 1 playoff team, Raiders (3 tackles 1 for loss) and then to play for a 2nd team in the same playoffs

He also played the Chiefs and should know any OL weakness they have
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 08:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He also played the Chiefs and should know any OL weakness they have

Square has probably played every team at some point.. He's been around the league for a bit now.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 08:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He also played the Chiefs and should know any OL weakness they have

doubtful, he played for the Chiefs in 2014

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 08:47 PM)pally Wrote: doubtful, he played for the Chiefs in 2014

Wasn't Todd Haley their coach back then? 

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 08:47 PM)pally Wrote: doubtful, he played for the Chiefs in 2014

He played the Chiefs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote