Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Chargers @ Patriots Game Day Thread
The #2 seed Patriots host The #5 seed Chargers with the winner playing @ Kansas City in the AFC Championship Game next Sunday.

Game comments go here.

1:05PM Eastern on CBS.
Reply/Quote
Another trash playoff game. I’m out
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Poor Tom Brady.  No one gave the Patriots a chance.   Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2019, 11:03 AM)GMDino Wrote: Poor Tom Brady.  No one gave the Patriots a chance.   Sad

I wouldn't mind seeing something done about seeding.  You shoudn't be punished because you play in a good division, or rewarded because you've played in a crap division for the last decade.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
You mean incorporate something like "strength of schedule" into the formula?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
All I know is, I hope the Chiefs absolutely kick the snot out of the Patriots at Arrowhead next Sunday. A beatdown like they gave the Bengals would be nice.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2019, 02:47 PM)Interceptor Wrote: You mean incorporate something like "strength of schedule" into the formula?

No just records. Best records get home games and byes. SD tied for the best record and got two away games and no bye.

Reply/Quote