Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day
Didn't even hit him. Pushed and a massive flop.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Steelers cheat to get a 15 yard penalty. D Fouts "Smart Play by JuJu Shuster!! HEHEHE!!! :) :)"
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 04:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dude ***** dirty pittsburgh, juju pushed him! **** JUJU.
That was RIDICULOUS!
Reply/Quote
If I was Marcell Dareus I would be in the refs face because DeCastro has got his hands on Dareus' face mask and forced his head up at least 3 times that I've counted.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Jax using Bungle tactics and melting down after the half aided of course by the "great call" by officials to give the squeelers a magical first down out of thin air..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Cannot wait till next season and Tez to destroy that little **** juju
Reply/Quote
Well iit was fun while it lasted, but alas no ref is going to let Jacksonville beat the golden boys..

I've got better things to do now like going out in the garage to smoke too many cigarettes or something..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The game is rigged.

Reply/Quote
What were the refs talking about before deciding it was an unnecessary roughness penalty when JUJU pushed the Jax defender into A. Brown out of bounds? Obviously one of the refs said no wait, Juju was a *****. Instead they decided "Nah, Jax gets the penalty."

What the **** was that discussion about.
Reply/Quote
Too bad there's no such call as referee interference..

Reply/Quote
They're trying to bring the game within one shot and/or tied, then they'll let the game begin. Jaguars defense needs to make it tough for them to do that (rack up the points).
Reply/Quote
Running the ball is working so the Jags seem to be running less?

Is Marvin telling them how to call plays?
Reply/Quote
Regardless of whatever else is happening, Jacksonville would be a very good team with a decent qb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 05:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Running the ball is working so the Jags seem to be running less?

Is Marvin telling them how to call plays?
Bookies probably are..

Reply/Quote
Too much money on the line with the "7 for 7" and "Do it for Shazier" stories to let the Jags win the game.

Reply/Quote
lol at the stupid 4th down call again. **** the steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 05:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Too much money on the line with the "7 for 7" and "Do it for Shazier" stories to let the Jags win the game.

Not to mention the bs cutesy sideline and end zone celebrations..  However if by magic the Jags pull it off the cameras can pan in on the all too real tears of anguish..   

Reply/Quote
AAnnnnnd the 15 yard punt to put it in the bag..

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 05:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not to mention the bs cutesy sideline and end zone celebrations..  However if by magic the Jags pull it off the cameras can pan in on the all too real tears of anguish..   

I would like a split screen of Shazier, JuJu, A. Brown, A. Bell, and B. Roethlisberger at end of game if they lose. With D. Fouts having to announce how each player is feeling (individually), including himself to end it off.
Reply/Quote
As Bortles released there, "Why do you keep going de YEEEES"
Reply/Quote