Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Steelers @ Chiefs Game Day
Refs to the rescue. Expected nothing less.

Not a coincidence Roger Godell was in the stands to watch his favorite team get a little assist from the crooked refs for the W.

Makes me sick to my stomach and kills my love for the NFL just a little more.
Reply/Quote
Leveon Bell had 170 rushing yards on a 5.7 ypc average. Damn refs.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:19 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Too bad for Kansas City choke holding isn't a legal form of blocking. So sad.

Depends what team you play for. If you're in black and gold it's obviously legal
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:29 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Leveon Bell had 170 rushing yards on a 5.7 ypc average. Damn refs.

You're not aware that it's easier to gain yards when your linemen hold on every play?

Hmm. I'd wager that even a legitimate mental midget knew that. I wonder why you weren't aware?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:34 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're not aware that it's easier to gain yards when your linemen hold on every play?

Hmm. I'd wager that even a legitimate mental midget knew that. I wonder why you weren't aware?

[Image: ID_Super_Salty_To_The_Rescue_by_DizziKatz.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:38 AM)6andcounting Wrote: [Image: ID_Super_Salty_To_The_Rescue_by_DizziKatz.jpg]

Damn. You confirmed it that quick. Sub-average IQ. Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Damn. You confirmed it that quick. Sub-average IQ. Sad

Bengals. Sub-average winning percentage.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:28 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Refs to the rescue. Expected nothing less.

Not a coincidence Roger Godell was in the stands to watch his favorite team get a little assist from the crooked refs for the W.

Makes me sick to my stomach and kills my love for the NFL just a little more.

Agree 100%. Quit watching the game because of it.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:45 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Bengals. Sub-average winning percentage.

Reply = Ineffective message board trolling. 

Protip: Make sure your subject cares, at least a little, about your trolling attempt. 

*You get 0 points--remains at N00b level*

On a side note; you're either not even trying, or you're really, really bad at this. If i were you, i'd claim "not trying" because your body of work implies the latter. 

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:54 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Reply = Ineffective message board trolling. 

Protip: Make sure your subject cares, at least a little, about your trolling attempt. 

*You get 0 points--remains at N00b level*

On a side note; you're either not even trying, or you're really, really bad at this. If i were you, i'd claim "not trying" because your body of work implies the latter. 

Steelers status = winning

rfaulk status = salty
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:57 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Steelers status = winning

rfaulk status = salty

Either of the two choices given previously, this is way too boring. I will now leave you to lick windows in peace. 

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:57 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Steelers status = winning

rfaulk status = salty

i don't understand why rfaulk isn't a kentucky fan. he lives in kentucky......from what i can tell he's a UC OSU or Xavier fan. all good teams. just not winners. either way no one really likes the steelers in any way shape or form if you ARE a true fan of ANYTHING. Not chiefs not patriots not texans not anyone. the Pittsburgh Steelers are hated around the world.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 02:00 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Either of the two choices given previously, this is way too boring. I will now leave you to lick windows in peace. 

6andcounting status = tucked rfaulk into bed
Reply/Quote
Could someone inform this tyke that i'm busy replying to other threads?

I can't seem to get down to his level and make him realize how tedious he is. Thanks in advance and sorry about the headache you're about to have. I will compensate you with many rep points.  

Reply/Quote
Pass rush status = held

[Image: 16114206_902504766519664_823446069196707...e=58D64A28]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:13 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If it was Burfict, he would have been hung at the 50 yard line immediately. Then tarred and feathered. Then drawn and quartered.

thats racist
People suck
Reply/Quote
Do any steeler fans think Davis should get a 4 game suspension for the blow to the head of a defenseless WR in a playoff game like Burfict got?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 02:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: Do any steeler fans think Davis should get a 4 game suspension for the blow to the head of a defenseless WR in a playoff game like Burfict got?

Absolutely not. The (double) standard is the (double) standard.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 02:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: Do any steeler fans think Davis should get a 4 game suspension for the blow to the head of a defenseless WR in a playoff game like Burfict got?

You think a first time offender of a "blow to the head" penalty should get a 4 game suspension, because another guy got a 3 game suspension only after  9-10 previous fines for dirty play? 

[Image: giphy.gif]

EDIT: 

Beaker is correct. I looked up the word "fair" in the dictionary and the definition is "whatever Beaker thinks up and spews out on his keyboard based on his feelings for various football team." I guess his post checkouts then. 
Reply/Quote
I apologize, you are correct....a 3 game suspension would be fair, not 4. My bad.
Reply/Quote