Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Texans @ Patriots Game Day
The #1 seed Patriots host the #4 seed Texans. All game thoughts go here.

8:35PM Eastern on CBS.
Reply/Quote
Pats D and Brady are too much for the Texans. Pats 35 Texans 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 05:44 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Pats D and Brady are too much for the Texans. Pats 35 Texans 10

Believe I heard that in the five previous playoff games where one team was favored by more than 15 (as is the case today), only one team (the jets in SB III) actually won.  I don't like those odds.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Wow. That P.I. was hilarious. Back Pocket Patriots.
Reply/Quote
Decent drive by Houston so far.
Reply/Quote
Well, it was close for a little while.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 10:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, it was close for a little while.

Imma take that back.
Reply/Quote
Can't believe i'm rooting for the team that eliminated us twice and dissed our QB. (Watt) Wasted

The Pats and their fans have become that obnoxious. Stoolers 2.0.

But yeah they aren't pulling this thing off with Brock.

Reply/Quote
Wow, thats why I didnt want Fuller.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 12:09 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Can't believe i'm rooting for the team that eliminated us twice and dissed our QB. (Watt)   Wasted

The Pats and their fans have become that obnoxious. Stoolers 2.0.

But yeah they aren't pulling this thing off with Brock.

The Patriots are one of my favorite teams through the sheer fact that they are able to make Steelers fans pants-crappingly-mad and we aren't. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 12:45 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The Patriots are one of my favorite teams through the sheer fact that they are able to make Steelers fans pants-crappingly-mad and we aren't. 

Yup! I hate NE but if they somehow lose this game you know Pitt will be in the SB.
Reply/Quote
New England struggling tonight. Probably still win. It's what they do.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 12:49 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup! I hate NE but if they somehow lose this game you know Pitt will be in the SB.

How can you hate the Pats?  They not only have the chance to win more SBs than Pittsburgh, but they're single-handedly prevented them from (possibly) winning a lot more.  The Pats have never stood in our way but are constantly *****-slapping the Steelers for us.  Bless their corrupt souls!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 12:52 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: New England struggling tonight. Probably still win. It's what they do.

The Texans have a really good defense.  Toss in some bad deflections and bounces and they lose out on the blowout, so be it.  I'm just a bit miffed that it took a single season for Brock Osweiler to notch more playoff wins than our entire franchise in a quarter of a century or more.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 12:55 AM)Nately120 Wrote: How can you hate the Pats?  They not only have the chance to win more SBs than Pittsburgh, but they're single-handedly prevented them from (possibly) winning a lot more.  The Pats have never stood in our way but are constantly *****-slapping the Steelers for us.  Bless their corrupt souls!

Because our team needs to grow some balls and start doing the *****-slapping. They stand for everything were not. Jealous sure, but always hated them since the tuck rule.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 12:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The Texans have a really good defense.  Toss in some bad deflections and bounces and they lose out on the blowout, so be it.  I'm just a bit miffed that it took a single season for Brock Osweiler to notch more playoff wins than our entire franchise in a quarter of a century or more.
Wow....Yea its even more depressing looking at it that way.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 01:25 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Wow....Yea its even more depressing looking at it that way.

I honestly thought last year that we'd get to host the Fitz-led Jets and he'd throw 4 INTs and we'd finally win a playoff game by default, but alas he melted down one week too soon and let the Steelers take their place.
Reply/Quote