Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Titans @ Ravens Game Day Thread
8:15PM Eastern on CBS. Game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
And Titans start their first drive by Bengaling (one good play then stop themselves).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tannehill has been on fire over the last few months.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 10:53 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Tannehill has been on fire over the last few months.

This is the first game I’ve ever watched Ryan Tannehill play and I’m impressed. He’s definitely in the right offensive system. Go Oilers!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 10:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This is the first game I’ve ever watched Ryan Tannehill play and I’m impressed.  He’s definitely in the right offensive system.

Yeah, it's a huge difference from his time in Miami.  He's gone from dud to potential stud. From wikipedia

"On March 15, 2019, the Dolphins traded Tannehill and a sixth-round selection in the 2019 NFL Draft to the Tennessee Titans in exchange for a fourth-round selection in the 2020 draft and a seventh-round selection in the 2019 draft. Following the trade, Tannehill signed a one-year deal with the Titans worth $7 million with up to $12 million in incentives."

Seems the Titans did well.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I so hope the Ravens are out of the playoffs. Go oilers!!!
Reply/Quote
So wait...it’s actually the Oilers vs the Browns??

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 11:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So wait...it’s actually the Oilers vs the Browns??

Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 11:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So wait...it’s actually the Oilers vs the Browns??

Yes and no.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
Of course it also helps when you have Derrick Henry running all over the place. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Damn that was a nice play an one handed catch.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Embarrassing defensive series for the Titans...turned out only a FG but two times they blew it on coverage there.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2020, 11:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Embarrassing defensive series for the Titans...turned out only a FG but two times they blew it on coverage there.

True — but no one even gave the Oilers a chance in this game. They’re playing very well overall and I won’t be surprised if they win.
Reply/Quote
lol stuffed again

Henry = Beast

Reply/Quote
Are the Ravens gonna get in the endzone ?
Reply/Quote
OMG, how does he not make that? They might lose.
Reply/Quote
Uh oh
Reply/Quote
Coaching is everything it really is.

Reply/Quote
Wow! Well, Nashville is the closest NFL city to me.
Reply/Quote
Good coaching & good execution = winner.
Reply/Quote