Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North?
This Div is bad this year. Is this a result of the way this div builds their team? Is the ground and pound run first mentality outdated in today's pass happy league? Or does every team in our div just flat out suck?. I think this team does better throwing (when they can block) to setup the run. Take today, Buff didnt respect the deep pass with AJ out so they stacked the box, what did we do, run on first and second? wtf you mean there is not one WR on this team other than Green that can go deep, BS. Pathetic play calling and even worse execution. Why cant this team spread a defense out, I know our line sucks but damn. Why dont we use extra TE sets, and why the hell cant anyone get open? these are the same WR's that beat out Tate, He got open against us. Thoughts.
Reply/Quote
Off year.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 08:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: This Div is bad this year. Is this a result of the way this div builds their team? Is the ground and pound run first mentality outdated in today's pass happy league? Or does every team in our div just flat out suck?. I think this team does better throwing (when they can block) to setup the run. Take today, Buff didnt respect the deep pass with AJ out so they stacked the box, what did we do, run on first and second? wtf you mean there is not one WR on this team other than Green that can go deep, BS. Pathetic play calling and even worse execution. Why cant this team spread a defense out, I know our line sucks but damn. Why dont we use extra TE sets, and why the hell cant anyone get open? these are the same WR's that beat out Tate, He got open against us. Thoughts.

I was screaming at the TV when I saw them running on 1st and 2nd downs to start the second half. Talk about brain farts. The locker room at halftime must be a odorous place. BTW that's when I quit watching.
Reply/Quote