Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North 2020 Week 1 Prediction Thread
Steelers at Giants
PIT 3 NYG 42

Ben Roethlisberger's final game is a horrible horrible defeat. Ben throws 6 INTs by the start of the 2nd half and is benched. After the game, he claims that all 3 of his thumbs was hurt as well as 5 of his big toes and that's why he stunk so bad. Ben's back up (and I'm too lazy to look it up) comes in and while he doesn't throw any INTs, he also dosn't throw any completions. If not for the running game, the Steelers would've been blanked. EDITED TO ADD: After the game, Ben announces his retirement. When asked why now, why not wait until he's on top again? Ben simply responds with "I'll be on top of your mom again".

Browns at Ravens
CLE 17 BAL 35

Browns take a page out of the Steelers playbook by trying to injure Lamar Jackson during one of his long runs but they constantly miss leading directly to 4 Baltimore TDs. Lamar does get injured on a long run where he's running down the sideline on a surefire TD until Mike Tomlin (Yes, Mike Tomlin) edges onto the field and jumps out of the way at the last minute causing Lamar to twist his ankle and fall down out of bounds. Baltimore weathers a furious 4th qtr from Baker because they went prevent defense but Baker eventually does what Baker does and ends up short.

Chargers at Bengals
LAC 10 CIN 62

Burrow opens up his professional career by breaking the NFL single game TD record with 8 TD passes to 8 different receivers. Defense feels so bad they allow Tyrod Taylor 2 scoring drives in the 4th QTR and they still only get a FG on one of them.

Bengals 1-0
Ravens 1-0
Browns 0-1
Steelers 0-1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is the type of analysis I'm here for :)
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will never, ever, put 62 points on someone this season. Heck, Burrow's is going to spend the season running for his life behind that suspect O-line.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 07:35 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Bengals will never, ever, put 62 points on someone this season. Heck, Burrow's is going to spend the season running for his life behind that suspect O-line.

We will see, Burrow ain't no Dalton. He don't panic and he can run for first downs.
Reply/Quote
My prediction?

Pai...no, wait.

Bengals -- all the points
Everyone else -- none of the points

That's right. The Bengals are going to somehow make sure no one else in the division scores and they will all lose...

Just as a side note, on the rest of the year, Bengals finish the season 100-0 while everyone else gets zero wins.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 08:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We will see, Burrow ain't no Dalton. He don't panic and he can run for first downs.

I hope so, because it's boring only having one or two good teams in the division year after year. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 11:35 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Browns at Ravens
CLE 6 BAL 38

Chargers at Bengals
LAC 16 CIN 13

I'm 2-0 so far.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 04:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm 2-0 so far.

Mellow

Hilarious

Solid guess for the Ravens score (your real one)
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
NFL season begins tonight!

Steelers 24

Giants 17
Reply/Quote