Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North Full of Dolphin Fans
Do you stink any Bengal, Raven or Stain fan will be rooting for the Steelers to win Sunday? I don't  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
rfaulk will, so there's one.
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 11:30 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: rfaulk will, so there's one.
Me too. I'm gonna see how I like it. May make the permanent switch like you guys did.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
After ending the season with inspiring, 4th quarter comebacks against each of their division rivals, the Steelers have shown exactly the heart, character and focus that fans of the other franchises miss in their teams.

So of course they will jump on the Steeler bandwagon, at least for now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 01:31 PM)Dill Wrote: After ending the season with inspiring, 4th quarter comebacks against each of their division rivals, the Steelers have shown exactly the heart, character and focus that fans of the other franchises miss in their teams.

So of course they will jump on the Steeler bandwagon, at least for now.

Not all will, and I mean more than just me. Most of my Bengals buddies are supporting KC this year. And the old farts I know are hoping for a KC/GB Super Bowl. 'Fly-over country' flexes its muscles once again.

WTS, good luck to you personally, but hope your boys lose miserably in the first round, complete with a poor offensive performance and a meltdown to wrap it up. I'm nostalgic that way   Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I know one guy that won't be jumping ship!

[Image: steelers_fins_wtf.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 04:57 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I know one guy that won't be jumping ship!

Ahhhh...man-love in steel town.
I can't believe Ben kept his pants on.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 02:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ahhhh...man-love in steel town.
I can't believe Ben kept his pants on.

Man love turns you on does it? Explains why Sincinnati is known as the Queen city. Hilarious
Reply/Quote

It loses a little with the wonky quote, but not bad.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
GO DOLPHINS!!! haha
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 04:57 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I know one guy that won't be jumping ship!

What they REALLY meant by "one for the thumb".

Reply/Quote