Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North Predictions--Week 4
Philhos is slacking, possibly due to 0-2-1 depression, so I thought I'd step and get this week's thread up and running.

Bengals 24 Jaguars 17
It's a home game. The Bengals are tired of losing. (Well, Burrows is.) They have a better quarterback and receivers.

Browns 20 Cowboys 30 P-O'd Cowboys at home, a week after a closely fought loss to the Seahawks? They will not slow Chubb, but Dak beats Mayfield.

Ravens 34 Horribly named Washington team 17 Angry birds crush a team with no mascot.

Steelers 27 Titans 24 Really a 60-40 chance. Steelers are away, but their defense strength matches/blocks the Titans' offense, and the Titans defense does not match the Steelers offense. But this the toughest team the Steelers have played so far. If the Steelers win, their opponents total records may be 3-13 after week 4.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
who are you
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31 Jags 16

Browns 17 Cowboys 27

Ravens 41 Washington 9

Steelers 20 Titans 24
Reply/Quote
I don't think I'm qualified to make predictions until further notice. I like 74's though, sorry bengalfan74 :)
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 10:54 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: I don't think I'm qualified to make predictions until further notice. I like 74's though, sorry bengalfan74 :)

Get back on that horse, or you'll never ride again!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 01:02 AM)Dill Wrote: Get back on that horse, or you'll never ride again!

ThumbsUp I'm good man, already back. Must admit though, studying the All 22 is painful. Had to take a break. Noting negative stuff all over the place. And we were out coached big time on both sides of the ball too.

Steelers/Titans should be a good one if it happens. Or maybe it can get postponed and you'll lose your bye week. That'd be cool with you right? I want to see Titans offense vs Steelers defense and who's more physical.

Wait a minute...compassion from a Steelers fan? This is foreign to me and I don't trust it hahahaha
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 04:01 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote:  ThumbsUp I'm good man, already back. Must admit though, studying the All 22 is painful. Had to take a break. Noting negative stuff all over the place. And we were out coached big time on both sides of the ball too.

Steelers/Titans should be a good one if it happens. Or maybe it can get postponed and you'll lose your bye week. That'd be cool with you right? I want to see Titans offense vs Steelers defense and who's more physical.

Wait a minute...compassion from a Steelers fan? This is foreign to me and I don't trust it hahahaha
 You jinxed us Bmore!!

Pittsburgh Steelers-Tennessee Titans game postponed until Monday or Tuesday
https://www.nfl.com/news/pittsburgh-steelers-tennessee-titans-game-postponed-until-monday-or-tuesday

The NFL will delay the Week 4 bout between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Tennessee Titans a day or two. It represents the first scheduled game altered by the COVID-19 pandemic.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that the Steelers and Titans is expected to be played either Monday or Tuesday, per a source informed of the decision.

The NFL later confirmed the decision to push the game. Steelers coach Mike Tomlin told reporters Wednesday there's a "strong possibility" the game will be played Monday.

ESPN first reported news of the potential postponement.
Reply/Quote
Ouch. Yea thought that would happen if there were any more positives. It does suck for the team. The Ravens had a week 2 game in Houston postposed due to a hurricane one year and it hurt. The mid-late season bye is really helpful physically and mentally.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 08:09 PM)Dill Wrote: Philhos is slacking, possibly due to 0-2-1 depression, 

I can see why you'd think that but, no, it's because this forum is basically dead. My prediction threads weren't meant to be taken serious; they were attempts to smack the other teams. But the few responses they did generate were just general, realistic predictions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 10:37 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I can see why you'd think that but, no, it's because this forum is basically dead. My prediction threads weren't meant to be taken serious; they were attempts to smack the other teams. But the few responses they did generate were just general, realistic predictions.

Hard to smack the Bengals. I try sometimes but end up feeling pity, especially for the fans. Don't want to add to their grief.

On the other hand, Burrows looks like the real deal, and Bengals will get another high draft pick in 2021. Maybe I should take advantage of the disparity this year.  

For now, I'll just wish them luck against B'more tomorrow.  

Score I'm hoping for: Bengals 40- Ravens 3.  

Then hand the Browns a loss in week 7.
Reply/Quote