Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North Predictions Week 7
Steelers 33 Titans 27

Bengals 27 Browns 21

Ravens 0 Bye 0

Big AFCN games this week.

Were the Browns fundamentally destroyed by the Steelers, physically AND mentally? Bengals have kept it close with everyone but the 'birds. Home game. I think they may rise to the occasion. "But they're still the Bengals" some might say. "They'll whip up fan hopes to a frenzy with a slim lead, then douse them in last minute disappointment." To which I would reply--"yes, but the Browns are still the Browns." A lot of young cincy players are ignorant of the Bengals tradition and tired of losing. I think they can do it this week end and the Browns will cooperate by trying too hard. Mayfield is no Burrow.

Still, when a stoppable force meets a movable object, no one can really predict the outcome.

Ravens get a bye, time to prepare for their collision with the division leader next week.

Oh, almost forgot. Two undefeated teams are playing in Tennessee this week. The leagues real #1 running offense comes up against the real #1 defense. The mismatch is perhaps between the the Titan's porous defense and the balanced offense of the AFCN's top team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’ll say I knew Pitts D was good, but I didn’t expect the whole team to do this well, and it’s not Ben throwing for 350 yds and four TDs. Pretty impressive.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ll say I knew Pitts D was good, but I didn’t expect the whole team to do this well, and it’s not Ben throwing for 350 yds and four TDs. Pretty impressive.

LOL lot of help from the Titans' defense though. Keeping the pitt D fresh.

Bengals are still in it vs Browns.  Go Bengals! Make my week 7 predictions come true.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:52 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL lot of help from the Titans' defense though. Keeping the pitt D fresh.

Bengals are still in it vs Browns.  Go Bengals! Make my week 7 predictions come true.

You lose! ThumbsUp
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:31 PM)Vambo Wrote: You lose! ThumbsUp

I'm not bitter though.   Hilarious

The leading AFC team won its game.
Reply/Quote